ANEGBODE SOLOMON EHIS
* ***** ***** *****, ******* Estate, Off Ogurun road, Ogun State
To pursue a challenging and motivating career with a goal driven and result oriented organization that is committed to service and recognizes diligence and resources and to contribute my own quota to the overall growth of such organization.
• Excellent Persuasion Skills.
• Patient, tolerant, diplomatic and disciplined.
• Abilitytostayfocused, hardworking, dedicated, honest and trustworthy.
• Excellentcommunication, strong vision, good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to learn quickly,adapting to changing priorities and meeting tight reporting schedules.
PERSONAL BIO DATA
Date of Birth: 10th May, 1987
State of Origin: Edo State
Marital Status: Married
• Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State 2012
• Unilec International School,Benin City Edo State 2004
Senior Secondary School Certificate
• International Home School 1998
• Shalina Healthcare Nig. Ltd, Plot35 Billingsway road, Oregun, Ikeja,Lagos state April 2017 July, 2020
Position: Sales Representative (Ogun State Reion)
• Performing cost benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Maintaining and managing key distributors accounts in assigned territories and overseeing the activities of merchandisers attached to the distributors.
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and also expedite the resolution of customers problem and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Expansion of distributors chain in assigned territory.
• Meeting of set targets.
• Nemel Pharmaceutical Nig. Ltd, Plot 35 Emene Industrial layout, Enugu State May 2015 April 2017
Position: Medical Sales Representative (Lagos Mainland Region)
• Drive Sales and Promotional activities for company s products in assigned territory to ensure meeting of targets.
• Implementing company s marketing strategy.
• Organizing appointments and meetings with community and hospital based healthcare staff.
• Build and maintain value based relationship with Physicians, distributors and decision makers in hospitals.
• Identifying and establishing new businesses and negotiating contracts, terms and conditions.
• Clinical presentations of company s ethical product.
• Veris Ville Pharmaceutical Ltd, 15/16 Ugbowo road, Benin City, Edo State Nov 2014 May 2015
Position: Medical/Sales Representative( Edo/Delta Region)
• Generate customers interest in company s product.
• Promotion of prescription products to healthcare professionals.
• Meeting of set Monthly targets.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
• Urban Secondary School, Awgu LGA, Enugu State (NYSC Primary Assignment) Nov 2013 Nov 2014
• Chemistry Teacher for SSS 2 & SSS 3.
• Organized inter class quiz Competitions.
• Introduced the Junior Engineering and Technical Students (JETS) club among Science Oriented Students.
• Multiworks Limited, 5 Obosa Street, Off Uwasota road, benin City,Edo State 2013
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new businesses.
• Acting as the contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
• Negotiating the terms of agreement and closing sales.
• Checking the quantities of goods / equipments on display and in stock and recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales department.
• Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer
• Driving, Reading, Travelling and Cooking.
(1) Mr. Moses Ikharo
First Bank of Nigeria PLC, University of Benin Branch, Edo State.
(2) Joshua Oaikhena
University of Benin, Edo State.