SHARATH CHANDAR N
Email Id: email@example.com
Mobile No: +91-900*******
Address: Pozhichalur, Chennai-600074, TN
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharath-chandar-n-0801271ab/ Professional Objective: An enthusiastic learner and a disciplined hard worker looking for a responsible position to gain good work experience as mutual benefit, working for the welfare of the company.
Rajalakshmi Engineering College B.E Mechanical Engineering-2021 CGPA:8.67- (VI) St. Sebastian. Mat. Hr. Sec. School HSC - 2017 Percentage: 85.67% St. Sebastian. Mat. Hr. Sec. School SSLC - 2015 Percentage: 96.2% Software Skills:
• Design tools - Solid works, PTC Creo 5.0, AutoCAD.
• Good at C programming skills and basics of python and Java. Soft skills:
• Self-learner, quickly adaptable to things.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work with different peoples and adaptable to different situations.
• Thrive in a team environment and work well with others. Projects:
Innovative Project Cell Rajalakshmi Engineering College Chennai, TN
• Covid detection System “INCOM”- Instant Non-Contact Oxi-Meter.
• The objective is to check the oxygen level of an individual without any contact.
• It is under the progress of Filing patent.
Mini-project Rajalakshmi Engineering College Chennai, TN
• “Auto Stabilising Platform” – The objective is to compensate for the imbalance produced by platform using IMU gyroscopic & accelerometer sensors & servo- motor.
ATV- Vehicle SAE-BAJA 2020 Pithampur, MP
• Skilled about the fabrication of ATV and worked in the Sub-System of Wheels and brakes and assisted for the Brake Calculations.
• Designed and Fabricated the ATV seat and headrest. Industry Project CDCE Automation Chennai-TN.
• Linear torque arm gun for the Hyundai AH2 crash pad assembly for the Sintex Bapl India limited, plant – 1, Sriperumbudur.
• Foundational Artificial Intelligence by SSC NASSCOM Skillup Online Platform
• Training on “Industrial Automation and Robotics” under MSME at REC.
• PTC Creo 5.0 (Pro-e) and PLC Programming at Udemy Platform. Achievements:
• Facilitated seminars as a CII-volunteer at Tamil Nadu Global Investors Meet-19
• Secretary of ISHRAE Student Chapter at REC (2020-2021).
• Co-Treasurer of Baja Team Redline Racing of REC (2019-2020).
• NSS-Student Coordinator and Event-Organizer (2018-2020).
• Governor certificate of “RAJYA PURASKAR” from The Bharat Scouts & Guides.
• Awarded a “B.A. Hindi Pandid” by The Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha. Trainings underwent:
• 10-Days training on steel wheel manufacturing at Wheels India Limited, padi
• 4-weeks online vocational training program on Tractor 360 0 TAFE limited,
• Practical dismantling and assembly Workshop on IC engines held at Anna University.
• Workshop entitled “Recent trends in automotive transmission systems” in velammal.
Organizations and Professional societies:
• SAE-INDIA student member (2019-2022)
• ISHRAE Member of Rec student Chapter (2020-2021)
• Bhumi Organization volunteer (2020)
• NSS-REC volunteer &coordinator (2017-2020)