Neeraj Sen (Sharma)
Being a committed team player, want to be a part of a renowned organization, to contribute towards the growth of the Organization, based on my expertise and to further my personal capabilities by learning from the new exposure within the structured framework of the organization.
• To be an asset to the organization I serve.
• Expertise in Customer representative/Call Center
• A quick learner with ‘Can do’ attitude
Bachelors of Science in 2008
Masters in English Literature 2011
Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer (PCEP) – Ongoing
Entry-Level Python Programmer (Ongoing Certification) Mar 2020 to Present
Play School Teacher July 2018 to Feb 2020
Jingle Bells, Noida
Customer service executive Jan 2017 to March 2018
Aegis group India, Noida
• Conferred with customers via telephone, chat service and emails.
• Answered an average of 100 calls per day by addressing the customer queries, solving problems, and providing new product/scheme information
• Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments
• Ensured superior customer service experience by addressing customer concern, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot
• Customized and created form responses
English Teachers Aug 2011 to March 2016
Takshashila Senior Secondary School, Chhatarpur, MP