Peddapuram Mandal, 533437, Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh. Contact No: +91-889*******. CAREER OBJECTIVE
Looking for Opportunities to improve technical and processional acumen. Would like to handle challenging assignments and give them a better shape through innovative ideas EXPERIENCE
• Worked as a Trainee Engineer in GIRIJA ALLOY AND POWER (I) PVT LIMITED 108 MW
(3x36MW) captive and export and 220KV switch yard.
• Total 8 furnaces each furnace 9 MVA total captive load 80MW for alloy operation.
• Electrical Operation and maintenance of 11KV/6.6KV for period of 3 months.
• Familiar with various protection and cooling systems of Alternator.
• Undergone training for GENCO Competitive examination in ACE academy engineering, Hyderabad For a period of 8 months.
• Internship in SGAPIPL (SHRI GIRIJA ALLOY AND POWER (I) PVT LIMITED) regarding
“INDUCTION TRAINING ON 108MW WITH 220KV” Sub Station under the guidance of Mr. M.S. Venkateswara Rao during the month May, 2017.
Course Name of the
% Marks Year of
B.Tech. (EEE) Pragati Engineering
Sri Chaitanya Junior
Board of Intermediate
SSC Jawaharlal Nehru
Board of Secondary
Project Title:-Digital Tachometer.
Project Title:- IOT Based Dual Power Generation of Solar Plus Windmill By Using VMC(Voltage Multiplier Circuit).
• Proficient in MS-Office
• Knowledge on Spread Sheet, Excel, Google sheet.
• Familiar with Data Entry Operations.
WORKSHOP AND ONLINE CERTIFICATIONS ATTENDED
• National Level Workshop on “ELECTRICAL CAD” by Tech Trunk Ventures Pvt. Ltd. at Pragati Engineering college during the month September, 2016.
• Certified by NPTEL for successfully completing the course “BASIC ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS” from the month July to September, 2016.
• Willingness to learn new things.
• Analytical working environment.
• Cleared an interview for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee at STEAG Energy Services, Noida.
• Presented a paper on “Ocean Waves” organized by EEE department as a part of Engineers Day conducted at Pragati Engineering College, 2017.
• Secured 1st
prize in Power Point Presentation as part of STRIDES 2K15 conducted at Pragati Engineering College.
• Participated in the District Level 18th
National Children’s Science Congress-2010 held at
Sri Ramakrishna Public School, Kakinada.
• Secured ‘A’ Grades in the Annual Computer Examination held under ICT@School Programme at Jawaharlal Nehru Municipal High School, Peddapuram. PAPER PUBLICATION
• Published a paper entitled “IMPROVEMENT OF GRID POWER TRANSMISSION LIMITS USING PV_STATCOM” in IJMTE JOURNAL, VOLUME 8 in the month August, 2018. PERSONAL PROFILE
Father’s Name : Mr. Prasanna kumar Chukka
Mother’s Name : Mrs. Rajani Kumari Chukka
Date of Birth : 4th
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
Marital status : Unmarried
Languages known : Telugu, English and Hindi
Name: Mr. K. Venkatesh
Electrical - Engineer
SHRI GIRIJA ALLOY AND POWER (I) PVT LIMITED.
Email Id: email@example.com
Contact No: +91-953*******.