Proven Project Engineer Helping Companies Translate Their Business Goals to Reality WORK
****-**** ****** *.*. Athens, Greece.
Construction Company Private and Public Works (GC) Director of Operations
• Reconstruction of boardwalk, Island of Samos, GR
• Port Reconstruction in Piraeus, Hydra, Paros, GR
• Resurfacing various football fields in various municipalities, GR ($2.150.000)
• Construction of new pre-stressed concrete bridge in the island of Poros, GR ($850.000 )
• Stabilization of snow & soil slide in the mountain Pelion, GR
• Construction of Haidari Historical Park, GR ($5.430.000 ) 1986-2000 CCM Construction INC., Long Island, NY, USA Construction and Design in Private and Public Works. Senior Construction Manager
1990-2000 NAB Management Associates INC., Long Island, NY, USA Consulting firm in Design/Build Projects
Chief Estimator, Construction Manager
• Reconstruction of lift span railway bridge over Hackensack River, NJ ($4.000.000)
• Renovations in various Public Schools in New York for New York School Construction Authority ( $6.000.000)
• Renovation at multiple buildings, New York City Housing Authority
• Construction of water supply network in the Municipality of Wallkill, Upstate NY ($1.790.000)
• New Renal Dialysis Center at Lincoln Hospital, NY
• Asphalt pavement reconstruction and micro-resurfacing, NYSDOT ( $7.000.000)
1988- 1989 Ratay Engineering & Consulting, NY
• Static Analysis for strengthening of Electric Transmission Towers.
• Stress analysis of wind and ice deposition and growth of resisting surfaces in New Jersey Turnpike Highway, in New Jersey State.
• Study reference failure of the building L'Ambiance Plaza, in Connecticut NY.
1990-1992 University of Columbia, NY
Teaching Assistant and Coordinator of Research
• Coordination of program for maintenance and repair of all highway and pedestrian bridges in the State of New York (2,600 bridges). (This program is the backbone of the application of maintaining and managing the Bridges in New York which is still in use by the New York State and City Department of Transportation)
1982-1985 K. Kourtidis SA, Construction Company, GR
• Five underground tunnels at US Military Base in Souda, Crete Field Engineer
1989 COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, New York, NY
MS in Civil Engineering,
1987 PRATT INSTITUTE OF NEW YORK, New York, NY
BS in Civil Engineering.
1983 KATEE INSTITUTE, of Athens, Greece
BS in Construction Engineering
SKILS: Microsoft Office Certification
(Project, Access, Excel, Word, Outlook)
Certificate No: y3fbnxzuweby
-Project Manager (Resource Management)
Certificate No: zm8u7mv9jxti
CITIZENSHIP: U.S. Citizenship
OTHER : Valid driver’s license, State of MD