NAGALLA OM SRIKRISHNA
As a Mechanical Qa/Qc engineer, seeking a position in a company where I can contribute, utilize my diverse technical skills and extensive knowledge with increased responsibilities and learning potential. I integrate and relate well with others and able to work and achieve unsupervised.
• Having 8 years of experience as mechanical QA\QC manufacturing,, production, automobile and mechanical industries
• Therefore, here fully equipped with specialized trainings of Quality Methods in Mechanical QA/QC, ASNT(NDT-Level-II) and Lean Six sigma yellow & green belt. Looking for challenging and rewarding position where the organization utilizes my skill and provide me a chance to learn and perform to best of my abilities.
Working as Mechanical Engineer (Technical, Erection and Inspection) in “Western Biosystems India pvt ltd since July- 20 to till date.
Raw material inspection, Preparing bill Of material (BOM), Material Estimation for procurement. Drawings erection and inspection, stage wise inspection and final inspection, Monitoring the entire factory and recruiting the manpower. Scheduling the dispatch of the material. Coordinating with design engineer, site engineer and purchase department. Performing additional assignments as per superior instructions. Preparing day wise work, Inspection reports. Preparation of material required at the factory.
Worked as final inspection and Team leader in “ Raam Group” since Jan-19 to Dec-19. Responsibilities:
Handling the Manpower. Final inspection of the finished vehicles. Resolving the intermediate issues. Reporting and coordinating with the superior level management and preparing the summarize reports like daily work done, performance report of the each individual technicians. Surveillance of the entire shop floor and activities in the floor. Worked as ‘ Final inspection in orange international from jan-2016 to nov-2018. Responsibilities:
Focusing on the service quality, commitment, assignment and delivery. Handling the manpower. Floor control, surveillance of the entire service workshop and the activities and preparing the daily report of the daily outcome. inspecting the vehicles and assuring the quality. Strictly following the quality parameters. January-2012 to december-2015 worked as QA\QC in Van mc neil . Rresponsibilities:
Performing the additional assignments assigned by the superior. Raw material inspection, fabrication inspection, process wise inspection. Preparing the report of the finished components and submitting to the vendor. Vendor interactions if necessary. Coordinating with shop floor in charge regarding the corrections if necessary in the process. Reviewing of NDT reports performed on RT, MPT, PT.
• KNOWLEDGE OF P& ID, GA, ISOMETRIC, FABRICATION & STEEL STRUCTURE ERECTION DRAWINGS.
• BASIC KMOWLEDGE OF PIPING DESIGN SYSTEM.
• BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF STATIC EQUIPMENTS (TANKS & HEAT EXCHANGERS).
• BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF ROTATING EQUIPMENTS (PUMPS & COMPRESSORS).
• KNOWLEDGE OF FIRE FIGHTING, HVAC & PLUMBING SYSTEMS RELATED TO QA/QC ACTIVITIES.
• AWARENESS OF ASME, API & AWWA CODES.
• AWARENESS OF WELDING AND NDT PROCEDURES.
• KNOWLEDGE OF QA/QC DOCUMENTATION.
• 7 QC TOOLS
• BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FROM MSMT.
• DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FROM “MAHAVEER INST OF SCIENCE AND TECH”
• AUTO CAD FROM “MSME”
• SSC FROM “VISHWA BHARATHI HIGH” SCHOOL.
• CERTIFIED COURSE IN MECHANICAL QA/AC OF PIPING, STATIC AND ROTATING EQUIPMENTS. HVAC AND FIREFIGHTING SYSTEM.STEEL STRUCTURES, WELDING, PAINTING AND COATING INSPECTIONS.
• AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING(ASNT) LEVEL-II CERTIFIED IN THE(LPT,MPT,UT,RT&VT)
• LEAN SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT & GREEN BELT.
HTTPS://CERTIFICATES.BENCHMARKSIXSIGMA.COM/1646967 https://certificates.benchmarksixsigma.com/1646955 DECELARATION:
I hereby declare that all the above furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge.
(N.OM SRI KRISHNA)