Mohammed Salman AlSalman
Saudi Arabia – Eastern Province· +966-*********
I am seeking a competitive and challenging environment where I can serve organization and establish a career for myself.
Aug 2012 – Jan 2018
Bachelor of Information System, Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University
COOP EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
JUN 2020 – OCT 2020
Future Skills (Full Stack Developer Trainee), Saudi Digital Academy
• Write backend .NET frameworks code
• Managing source code with git
• Query a database that uses and stores information
• Analyze a project and choose a technical solution. JAN 2020 – JUN 2020
Tamheer Program (IT Help Desk), Intelenet Saudi Company (Saudi Aramco IT Help Desk).
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software.
• Respond to queries over the phone.
• Install, modify, and repair computer software.
• Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved. SEP 2018 – SEP 2019
E4E Program (System Engineer Trainee), Prince Sultan University.
• Take the first two-month PMP course.
• Learn and train about five Microsoft technology:
Windows Server 2016 (How to install and configure it, Manage Active Directory, Group Policy and Domain, High-Availability, Hyper-V)
Office 365 (Mange Identity and subscription)
Exchange Server 2016 (How to install Mail Server and configure it, and reduce data loss, and improve data security.)
Microsoft Azure (Mange Identity and subscription, how to create Virtual Machine, Storage and network).
Microsoft SQL Server (How to make backup and recovery for Database, make it high availability).
APR 2017 – JULY 2017
IT Officer, Hussain Al-Ali Hospital.
• Worked as website development.
• Maintenance computer hardware and software.
• Print ID cards for employees.
• Good Knowledge in administrative and configure Windows Server 2016
• Good Knowledge in Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
• Good Knowledge in administrative Microsoft Azure
• Good Knowledge in Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
• Good Background in Microsoft SQL Server (Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure) CERTIFICATES
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2016 Charter Member
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Office 365
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Productivity
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
• ICDL Start
• Social network for communication between Muslims at Australian. It will achieve Muslims easier operations of communication and sharing of ideas among each other.
• Nationality: Saudi
• Date of birth: 19/7/1994
• Marital status: Single, Willing to relocate.