Angie Leaks Jones
Memphis, Tennessee 38118
Cell Phone: 901-***-****
Profile: IT Professional with a vast array of skills and proven expertise in data center operations, training and development, administration, production, compliance, and business application operations. Key Skills and Training
• Mainframe Operations (IMS,CA7) and Data Center Operations
• Partnered with Departmental Users to meet time sensitive deadlines. ● Effective communication and organizational skills. ● Adapts well to learning new processes and procedures. ● Exceptional knowledge of the Legacy Mainframe Systems.
• BMC(10+years), CA7(10+ years), CICS(10+ years), CA1(10+ years), Webfocus(10+ years)
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills and problem-solving ability
• Compliance team member (Policy & Procedure)
Active Directory Service Desk
FEDEX 1995-Retired May 2019
• Ensure productions production job changes are submitted via ePDSM(Service Now) according to OA standards Normal change - priority completed within 7 business days Expedited change - priority completed within 3 business days Emergency change- priority is required to be expedited to correct production abends that impact company daily business.
• Train vendors to complete the daily functions of an Operations Analyst for the Mainframe systems in India.
• Provide On Call 24/7 on call coverage for production batch and user batch jobs, Server Decommissioning. Outlook and Excel.
Computer Ops Support
Responsibilities: Monitor production batch jobs in the mainframe environment ensuring on time job processing for all mainframe applications. Monitor interactions between the mainframe batch environment and the distributed environment. Remediate job failures and response to request tracker for actions related to production jobs. Lead Senior Technical Specialist (Computer Operations –Scheduling) Responsibilities: Ensure computer production processing of all FedEx Systems (including critical application for payroll, accounts payable, billing, flights etc., through the use of JCL (Job Control Langrage), CA7 (Computer Associate 7), and other special software. Correct job failures to ensure job completion. Assist in hardware problem determination and isolation through use of JES2 and JHS (job history system) system logs, and other resources. As a Lead Technical Specialist I was responsible for training new employees, overseeing and ensuring other employees on my shift are correcting job failures and monitoring the systems according to the scheduling quality manual and compliance guidelines.
EIS- ITO Compliance Team member
Responsibilities: Update and identify all in scope applications for the new physical year for the PSD (procedure summary document). Ensure all backup failures are tracked and resolutions are document for the testing phase of the compliance process as well as prepare the TSD (testing summary document) for the Scheduling Mainframe environment. Ensure all documented procedures are updated to reflect current status of all processes. Prepare procedure documentation for walk through and audits. Ensure all daily offsite vaulting tapes are 100% compliant. July 1989 to December 1995 Board of Education for Memphis City Schools Memphis, Tennessee Senior Computer Operator
• Monitored IBM 3090 system and data communication processes.
• Responsible for incoming and outgoing tapes.
• Responsible for performing IPL after system outages and training employees. Education
1982 to 1984 State Technical Institute at Memphis Memphis, Tennessee Associate Degree ~ Computer Operations