**** ********* *****, *** **** Ca, 95124
I am seeking a position in the Human Resources field. My goal is to gain experience and grow within my career. Currently enrolled in a program to obtain a Master of Science in Human Resources. I am highly motivated; an enthusiastic team member and am prepared to learn everything it takes to further my career and grow as a professional in HR.
EDUCATION California State University, Chico, CA Bachelor of Science
Southern New Hampshire University (Currently enrolled)
Master’s in Human Resources
Essential Behavioral Support Inc. Morgan Hill Ca. 1/2018 to Present
•Interacting with the client side of the HR software (Paycom, Zenefits), reviewing resumes, recruiting, interviewing, onboarding process, compliance adherence, labor law, payroll, extensive trainings, scheduling, and performance management.
•Administrator of 4-bed behavioral support home for individuals with developmental disabilities and severe behaviors. Hire, train, and lead 30+ staff members. Ensure the home is compliant with Licensing, work with Regional Center and individual’s team for optimal care and support of residents.
Program Coordinator 2/2017 to 10/2018
Psynergy Programs, Inc., Nueva Vista, Morgan Hill, Ca
• Plan and implement therapeutic groups and events for conserved adults in a board and care setting. Create opportunities for community integration for residents.
Activities Assistant 10/2015 to 2/2017
Episcopal Senior Communities, Spring Lake Village, Santa Rosa, Ca
• Implemented a variety of activities for seniors with dementia in a skilled nursing facility. Brought new ideas to the activities program to create quality of life for the residents.
Adult Residential Facility Administrator Certification
Registered Behavior Technician
EMS Safety CPR/First Aid Training Instructor
“Up ‘Til Dawn” CSU Chico 2009- 2018
• Nationwide event in which college students write letters to raise funds for St Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
• Duties include: Inquiring about donations from businesses in Chico, managed databases, and program fund development.
Special Olympics Northern California
• Santa Clara County, Butte County, and Sonoma County. Providing athletes with support and inclusion. Coaching athletes with developmental disabilities in sports such as swimming, floor hockey, basketball, bowling, track and field, bocce ball.
Ability First Sports Camp, CSU Chico
• Wheelchair sports camp for children with physical disabilities. Assisted counselors, coaches and children in many sports.