ORWIN ERIC FERRAO
To be associated with a progressive organization that provides opportunity to apply my knowledge and skills in order to keep myself upgraded with latest trends and technologies.
EXAMINATION UNIVERSITY BOARD YEAR
• Worked in ‘Rama Krishna Shiprepairing Pvt. Ltd.’, as a trainee for a period of 6 months.
Exposed to various activities of Ship repairing such as ensuring proper working of emergency lifeboat, hydraulic operated cylinders, refilling of fire extinguishers.
General mechanical works on board vessels calling New Mangalore Port such as inspection of crane, safety of crane hooks, inspection of water tubes.
As well as jobs in workshop such as lathe, grinding, shaping, milling.
• Undergone internship training in ‘CANARA SPRINGS’ for a period of 30 days.
Exposed to various manufacturing and service department in the production of the leaf spring
Worked on various machine and processes used in manufacturing and finishing of the leaf spring such as hydraulic press, hydraulic eye roller, pneumatic cambering machine, heat treatment process.
• Undergone industrial training in ‘KIOCL Limited, Pellet Plant unit’, as an intern for a period of 7 days.
• Certificated on ‘English language lab, Individual effectiveness labs & organizational effectiveness labs’ from i-POINT Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
• Certification on ‘FEEL Employable’ from College for Leardership and Human Resource Development.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Proficient in Mechanical hands on work.
• Worked on cad and analysis software such as Solidworks and ANSYS workbench.
• Well versed in Microsoft office package.
• Effective communication.
• Quick learner - Ability to quickly & easily grasp new concepts and apply them. CO / EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Member of Society of Automotive engineers- M-Baja
Played an active role in the team.
Designed and analyzed pedal for throttle system.
Helped in designing gear box of the ATV using Solidworks and ANSYS workbench.
Learned to use machine tools such as lathe, shaper, drilling machine, grinding for fabrication purpose.
We secured 2nd place in Karnataka and 29th overall nationally in BAJA SAEINDIA 2020.
We secured 24th rank overall among competing teams during 5-day event in ENDURO STUDENT INDIA 2019.
• Member of Indian Catholic Youth movement – ICYM.
• Industrial visit to KIOCL, Udupi Power Plant and GWASF Quality casting Pvt. Ltd. PERSONAL PROFILE
Name : Orwin Eric Ferrao.
Father’s Name : John Ferrao
Date of Birth : September 28th 1998
Gender : Male
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani and Tulu DECLARATION
I consider myself familiar with engineering aspects. I am also confident of my ability to work in a team. I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
ORWIN ERIC FERRAO