Allison Graves McGinty
•**** Secretariate Dr. •Mount Juliet, TN 37122 •firstname.lastname@example.org
Nashville Neurosurgery Associates (Nashville, TN) 4/2015-Present Nurse Practitioner
• Assess and diagnose new patients to determine if they need surgery or further work up for possible surgical intervention.
• Assess and manage post-operative patients in clinic.
• Complete history and physical exams prior to surgical intervention.
• Assist the surgeon in the OR during neurosurgical procedures.
• Complete hospital rounds on in patients.
• Take ER call and practice call.
Centennial Medical Center (Nashville, TN) 5/2009-4/2015 Registered Staff Nurse
• Infusion nurse for outpatient infusion room with CMC Oncology/Bone marrow transplant unit which includes administering chemotherapy, blood products, and other intravenous medications.
• Extensive experience in chemotherapy, stem cell transplants, and blood cancers.
• I serve as a staff nurse for up to 5 patients per shift.
• Cross trained and highly qualified in various fields including patient education, pharmacology with confidence in algiatry, and hematology. Care All Home Care Nursing and Rehab Services (Lebanon, TN) 1/2009- 8/2011 Registered Nurse
• PRN in-home care nurse
• Responsible for making home visits
• Complete post hospital visits, admission visits, re-certify patients for care, wound care/dressing changes, lab work, administer medications, provide catheter/enema care, standard checkups, etc. Allergy and ENT Associates of Middle TN PC (Hermitage, TN) 7/2008-5/2009 Registered Nurse
• Administer allergy skin tests, injections, and mixing of serums for injections.
• Triage Nurse
• Needle biopsies
Western Kentucky University Spalding University Father Ryan High School Masters of Science in Nursing Bachelor of Science in Nursing Graduation Diploma 2014 2008, Sigma Theta Tau 2004
References Available upon request