Pharmacist with fifteen+ years’ significant experience filling prescriptions in retail, mail-order, and government practice sites. Additionally, provided excellent customer service in person and on phone, and to co-workers. Maintained complete and accurate documentation. Current PA Pharmacy Licensure. CORE COMPETENCIES
t Customer Service t Patient Safety
t Precise, Legal Documentation t Problem Solver
t Database Management t Pharmacy/Physician Liaison t Quality Assurance t Monitoring & Compliance
Audubon Family Pharmacy - Audubon, PA 8/2019 - 12/2019 Pharmacist Manager
● Set up and organized the pharmacy inventory
● Managed control substance inventory and monitored for diversion which each prescription
● Entered, filled, and checked prescriptions
● Monitored for drug allergies and drug interactions, and counseled patients
● Conducted job interviews and managed staff
Express Scripts - Bensalem, PA 11/2002 – 5/2017
• Provided excellent customer service for America’s largest mail order prescription company which provided service to a nationwide client base.
• Assisted individuals in resolving problems related to controlled substance prescription delivery.
• Provided monitoring of drug allergy, drug usage, drug interaction, high dose, and drug disease.
• Received work orders and resolved issue so prescription could be filled.
• Facilitated replacements of lost, stolen, or damaged narcotic prescriptions including contacting doctors, setting up for FedEx pick-up, and documenting all transactions. Oversaw entire process through completion.
• Verified prescriptions to ensure they were accurately input into the database.
• Transferred client prescription orders from one pharmacy to another for customer’s convenience.
• Dispensed narcotic prescriptions to patients based upon physician’s order and in keeping with all legal requirements.
• Verified correct medication was being dispensed in high-volume filler for patient safety.
• Physically examined each manually-filled prescription container to add another level of quality and safety control.
• Transcribed phone orders accurately so prescription could be correctly processed. PRIOR RELATED EXPERIENCE
Prior experience working for The Department of Veteran Affairs in their outpatient pharmacy. Retail Pharmacist for the Rite Aid Corporation.
Temple University School of Pharmacy - Philadelphia, PA B.S. Pharmacy Penn State University - University Park, PA
CURRENT CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
Pharmacist License, August 1989 to September 2022
Medical Marijuana Certificate, February 2019