Curriculum Vitae of
Innocent Thandile Mhlauli
*. Personal Details
• Surname: Mhlauli.
• First Names: Innocent Thandile.
• Date of Birth: 19 September 1991.
• Nationality: South African.
• Gender: Male.
• Marital Status: Single.
• Health: Excellent.
• Home Language: Xhosa.
• Languages Spoken: English, Xhosa & Zulu.
• Residential Address: 3 Glanville Cress, Wendy Wood, Sandton
• Drivers License Holder: Yes.( Code 10, HDMV )
2. Personal Attributes
• Hard working and Innovative.
• Honest and Reliable.
• Articulate and Assertive.
• Trust worthy and easy to work with.
• Responsible with work duties.
3. Primary Education
• School Attended: Wendy Wood Primary School (1998 - 2004). 4. Secondary Education
• Schools Attended: Wendy Wood High School (2005 - 2007). Heart Wood Independent College (2008 - 2010).
• Highest Grade Passed: Grade 11.
• Year Passed: (2009 - Grade 11), (2010 - Grade 12 Did not Matriculate)
• Subjects Passed: English, Mathematics, Life Sciences, Physics Science & Geography 5. Computer Knowledge
• Asset Ware Manager.(Knowledge on A.W.M serves from supply chain knowledge)
• Microsoft Excel.
• Microsoft Word.
• Microsoft PowerPoint. ( Basic Knowledge )
• Name of Company: TAT I-Chain Technologies.
• Positions Served: Asset Auditor/Verifier & Team Leader
• Duration Served: June 2011 to December 2016
1. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Took part of the Asset Auditing Verification team (Supply Chain Management) for the National Department of Health Gauteng Audit. Years: 2011, 2013 & 2015.
• Leading a team of Asset Auditors as Team Leader for the Mpumalanga Department of Health from February-July 2012 and then when on to assist another Verification Team, Kwazulu Natal National Department of Health September-December 2012.
• Took part of Asset Auditors team for Office of the Presidency (Pretoria, Durban) Years: 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016.
• Took part of Asset Auditors team for Botswana Telecommunications Authority (BTC) 2011& Asset Verification team for Botswana Unified Revenue Services (BURS) 2016.
• Took part of Asset Auditors team for Northwest Department of Health 2014 & Northwest Department of Education 2013.
• Took part of Asset Auditors team Johannesburg City Power Years: 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016.
• Took part of Asset Auditors team for Mopani South East FET College Years: 2014, 2015 & 2016 & Sedibeng TVET College 2016.
• Took part of Asset Auditors team for S.A Civil Aviation Authority 2014.
• Took part of Asset Auditors team for City of Tswane November-December 2016.
• Took part of Asset Auditors team for Net 1 Group 2015.
• Asset Verification for Ekurhuleni Municipal District 2016.
• Asset Verification team for Fezile Dabi Municipality, Sasolburg 2016.
• Asset Verification team for Department of Housing Johannesburg Years: 2014 & 2015.
• Also able to verify movable Assets & give valuation.
• Capable of leading a team of Asset Verifiers (Auditors) and the training of Asset Data Capture and Asset Ware Program.
• Downloading of all captured data (Assets) during Verification or Audit process.
• Cleaning of all the data or information using MS Excel to compile a new and updated Asset register.
• Reconciling all the captured data (Assets) with the existing data (Asset) register.
• Also able to advise on Assets that need to be disposed on Asset Register. 2. Reference
Contact Person: Sihle John Nhlapo.
Position: Senior Project Manager at TAT I-Chain.
At the end of 2016 I felt I needed to pursue my passion for the love of Automotive Vehicles. So I decided to leave the corporate world and follow a life of mechanics, repairing, servicing and maintaining. Work Experience
• Name of Company: G-Tech Auto.
• Positions: Motor Mechanic Petrol/Diesel Engines.
• Duration: October 2017 – January 2019.
1. Qualifications in field.
• No Qualifications for this field as I did not go further in tertiary education and immediately started working after high school. Although I have not got any qualifications other than my experience in the field, I plan to further my education once I have enough financial support and resources to become a highly qualified knowledgeable and trusted individual in my field. 2. Duties & Responsibilities Performed.
• Full Servicing and maintenance of top vehicle brands such as Toyota, BMW, Mercedes Benz and other top brands like Volvo, VW and Audi.
• Fault finding, fixing and proper maintenance of Automobile engines no matter what the brand.
• Proper and accurate use of diagnostic tools for fault finding. Tools such as the Launch diagnostic tool, Delphi Bluetooth diagnostic tool & Wow Snooper TCS Bluetooth Diagnostic tool to help finding problems on vehicles whether mechanical or electrical making it a more effortless and undemanding task.
• Communication between me and my superiors/peers on problem solving of cars but I also work well on my own and don’t need to be guided continuously. 3. References.
• Contact Person: Gabrielè Brombin.
• Position: Manager and Owner.
• Contact Number: 074-***-****.
• Name of Company: The Crazy Store.
• Positions: Retail Shop Cashier & Cleaner/Casual Worker.
• Duration: 12 October 2019 – Present.
1. Duties & Responsibilities Performed.
• Take list of stock in stock room and arrange stock accordingly on shelves.
• Work Cash register for absent permanent staff.
• Cleaning the Shop and making sure everything is in place clean and tidy.
• Taking count of cash float as the Day starts and taking count again at end of the Day. 2. References.
• Contact Person: Magosi.
• Position: Store Manager.
• Contact Number: 087*******.
Short Course Experience
• Place: Skill Excel /Guild Ford College.
• Call Center Training.
• Communication Skills, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Telesales Scripting.