BE-Bio Medical Engineering (Final Year)
SNS College of Engineering
Coimbatore - 641035, Tamilnadu.
Contact No.: 822*******
EMAIL ID: email@example.com
Make maximum effort to reach the best highest levels through the operation of my skills and energy in my work for the development of the organization to the highest degree of excellence.
AREA OF INTEREST
• Basics in C, Arduino Language.
• Basics in Microsoft office.
• Team player.
• Time management.
• Complete work before deadline.
Tamil Read Write Speak
English Read Write Speak
Hindi Read Write
S.NO COURSE INSTITUTION YEAR CGPA/ % of
1 SSLC N.S.Hr.Sec.School, Theni. 2015 93%
2 HSC N.S.Hr.Sec.School, Theni. 2017 83%
SNS College Of
2017-2021 8.88(upto VI th
Paper presentation in conferences
• Presented a paper on “Analysis & classification of Gait characteristics using a shoe integral wireless sensor system” in International conference on perceptions in biomedical engineering and affordable healthcare technologies on 13th -14th may 2019 at Sahrdaya College of engineering & technology, Thrissur.
Workshops / seminars
• Attended a workshop on “Hands on training workshop on robotics” in BOT- 2019 at IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai.
• Attended “International workshop on Arduino in robotics – IWAR’18” organized by Trainotech with Lansa Informatics PVT LTD and Thick India on 31.08.2018 at Coimbatore Institute of Technology.
• Attended a seminar on “Interactive Seminar on Science behind Therapies in Autism” held on 16.03.2019 at PSG Hospitals, Coimbatore. Inplant trainings/ internships
• Completed 5 days inplant training from 07.06.2018 to 11.06.2018 at BRJ Ortho centre MAK Hospital, Coimbatore.
• Completed 21 days inplant training from 03.12.2018 to 24.12.2018 at MEDIC INDIA, Chennai.
• Completed 5 days inplant training on “Embedded System” from 21.05.2019 to 25.05.2019 at XPLORE IT CORP, Coimbatore. Online courses
• Regulatory requirements for Medical Devices and IVDs in India- NPTEL 2019.
• Introduction to Internet of Things – NPTEL 2019. Projects/ mini projects
• Completed a mini project on “Heart beat and temperature measurement using Arduino” in 3rd semester at SNS College of technology.
• Completed a mini project on “Smart incubator using Arduino” in 4th semester at SNS College of technology.
• Completed a project on “Gait analysis using wearable sensor” in 5th semester at SNS College of technology.
EXTRA- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Social responsibility initiative programs
• Participated in a seminar on “celebration of life and awareness program about AIDS” at 13 February 2019.
• Conducted blood donation camp at SNS College of technology by YRC with Kumaran Medical Centre.
• Participated in “plastic free Maruthamalai” conducted by Ver Organization
& Aalayam Foundation, held on 04.08.2019 at Maruthamalai, Coimbatore. Hobbies
• Playing (basketball)
• Learn new things about project
• Father’s name : T.Ulagarajan
• Mother’s name : U.Karthigailakshmi
• Age / DOB : 21 / 13.11.1999
• Blood group : A-ve
• Address : 630/9, Forest road 5th street, Theni.
• Nationality : Indian
• Marital status : Unmarried
I hereby declare that the above information is correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
DATE : 19.11.2020. . (T.U.KAVIRAJ)