firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/faisal-aljuwayrah 859-***-****
Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology Dec 2020
Advanced Technology Minor
Industrial Technology Minor
Northern Kentucky University, KY
- Computer-Aided Design/Drafting (CADD)
- Certificate in Manufacturing Processes
- Automated Manufacturing Processes & Systems
Highland Heights, KY Aug 2018 –
- Study of building solar based smart system.
Research in wireless data transmission LoRa.
- Prototype, test & build Arduino circuits.
Vice President (SACM Saudi Club):
Highland Heights, KY May 2018 – Dec 2019
- Plan & Prepare events for +150 members. Creating activities such as Saudi National Day, Ramadan
Gathering, and Saudi Night (FIFA, table tennis, Foosball table). Solving Saudi Cultural Mission student
problems including schoolwork, governmental
Saudi Arabia Jul 2015 – Aug 2015
Engineer Innovation Workshops Course, SABIC:
- Simple Java codes build simple apps on different operating systems: Windows & Linux. Robot builds & Programming.
Creativity & Innovation, Airbus
Solar Smart System:
Highland Heights, KY Aug 2020 – Dec 2020
Co-op for Solar Based System, Electronics Lab:
- Worked & coordinated soldering and circuit designs in the Electronics lab. Safety supervision on
- Designed & created solar based bollard system with various different electronic modules using Arduino. RAM Motors:
Cincinnati, OH January 2019 – Aug 2020
Office Manager/ Salesmen:
- Maintained daily sales records and sent daily/weekly reports to manager.
- Performed credit checks and worked with different financial institutions to assure qualifications for car loans.
RESEARCH AND CONFERENCES:
“Solar Based Outdoor Smart Lighting System”
2019 Heather Bullen Summer Research Celebration
STEM HS day Celebration for “Fun with Solar Energy Event” 2019 Summer Research Fellowship:
- $3500.00 Grant from Greaves Undergraduate Research Fellowship.
Soft Skills: Teamwork, Communication, Research & Strategy, Problem Solving, Decision Making.
Software: PTC Creo Parametric (2 years), Auto CAD (6 months), MATLAB (3 months), C++ (1 year), Fritzing Diagram
(1 year), HOMER Pro, Arduino C (2 years).
Industry Knowledge: Soldering (2 years), Welding, DC circuits, AC Circuits, PCBs, Electronic troubleshooting, renewable Energy. Solar systems including MPPT charger + wiring.
Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. HONORS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
Dean’s List Spring 2019, Summer 2019
Collaborative Faculty-Student Project Awards (CFSPA) Aug 2019 Faculty Project Development Award Spring 2019