Dr Mredula Trivedi, M.Sc. [Botany] Ph.D.
Address: Flat no. 009, Raison Armour Homes, Ahinsa Khand 2, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad-201014
Objective: Seeking an assignment in education/corporate Sector focusing on research work.
Ph.D. from the University of Rajasthan, 2016
M.Sc. (Botany) from University of Rajasthan, 2007
Strong aptitude and analytical skills coupled with good interpersonal skills.
Self-motivated and excellent time management skills
Skilled in drafting and presenting reports
Proficient in English and Hindi language
Quick learner and adapt to new environment easily
PhD- University of Rajasthan_2010-2016
Thesis Title: Biochemical, Physiological and Isozymic Alterations due to Drechslera graminea in Barley and its Eco-friendly Management
Supervisor: Dr Archana Singh
Key Results: The study endorse that the leaf stripe is a severe disease of barley and causes significant biochemical, physiological and enzymatic alterations in barley plant. Results of the study on the biocontrol of the pathogen, indicate that there is enough potential in the leaf extracts of Azadirachta indica and Ocimum sanctum and biocontrol agents Trichoderma harzianum and T.viride to provide a significant control of stripe disease of barley. Hence can be utilized for further exploitation and developing the ecofriendly management strategies for the disease.
* Joined one week faculty development programme at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad UP. in 2018
National conference on Environment: Ancient and modern perspective and annual meeting of society and environment. M.S.J. P.G. Govt. college, Bharatpur, Rajasthan.2014
National Conference on Plant and Animal diseases and their Management, Rajasthan University, Jaipur, Rajasthan.2014
1. Trivedi, M and Singh, A. Fungi Associated with Seeds of Barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) in Rajasthan and their Phytopathological Effects. Elixir Applied Botany. Vol. 66. 2014, pp. 205**-*****. Impact factor: 6.025
2. Trivedi, M and Singh, A. Cell Membrane Injury in Barley (Hordeum Vulgare L.) Associated With Infection By Drechslera Graminea, Stripe Disease. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research. vol. 3, issue 2. Feb. 2014. pp. 320-323. Impact factor: 3.023
3. Trivedi, M and Singh, A. Quantitative Changes in Primary Metabolites in Barley (Hordeum Vulgare L.) Due to Stripe Disease, Causal Agent Drechslera Graminea. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications. Vol. 4, issue 7, July 2014, pp. 1-5. Impact factor: 2.07
4. Trivedi, M and Singh, A. Altered Specific Activities of Peroxidase and IAA Oxidase due to Infection of Drechslera graminea in Barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). International Journal of Development Research. Vol. 4, Issue, 10, October, 2014. pp. 2042-2047. Impact factor: 4.25
5. Trivedi, M and Singh, A. Electrophoretic Study of Isoenzymic Forms of Peroxidase Enzyme in Seeds and Seedlings of Barley carrying Infection of Drechslera graminea. Elixir Biosciences. Vol. 77 (2014). pp. 290**-*****. Impact factor: 6.025
6. Trivedi, M and Singh, A. Eco-Friendly Management of Stripe disease of Barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) by Plant Extracts and Antagonistic fungi. International Journal of Development Research. Vol. 06, Issue, 12, December, 2016 pp.107**-*****
7. Trivedi, M and Singh, A. 2014. Stripe Disease of Barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) caused by Drechslera graminea (Rabenh Ex Schlecht) Shoemaker and its Eco-friendly Management. National Conference on Plant and Animal diseases and their Management, Rajasthan University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
8. Trivedi, M and Singh, A. 2014. Eco-Friendly Management of Stripe disease of Barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) by Plant Extracts and Antagonistic fungi. National conference on Environment: Ancient and modern perspective and annual meeting of society and environment. M.S.J. P.G. Govt. college, Bharatpur, Rajasthan.
Awards & Achievements
2nd Rank in graduation year 2 in college.
Std. 10th, School 2nd rank holder at S.G.School, Bharatpur
1st in race in standard 4
Hobbies: Art and Craft, Listening to music, Internet Surfing & Aerobics
Strengths/ Competencies: Research focus mind, analytical, convincing skills with the ability to influence outcomes, good team leader as well as a team player with enthusiasm to achieve goals and willingness to take challenges and responsibilities.
USPs: Flexible, quick learner and adapt to new environment fast.
Computer Skills: MS Office products (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook) in Windows environment
Teaching Skills: Supervised practicals & taken classes for undergraduate students during my doctorate years and have taken voluntary classes on biology for school students.
Other Academic Credentials
MSJ College/ Rajasthan University
R.D.Girls College/ Rajasthan University
S.G.School /Rajasthan Board
S.G.School /Rajasthan Board
Date of Birth: October 8, 1981
Dr Archana Singh [Ph.D. Supervisor]
Department of Botany, MSJ P.G College
Bharatpur - 321001