• A high-caliber and ambitious graduate who is seeking an Entry Level Project Management opportunity by implementing the expertise of project planning, Work Breakdown Structure, preparing reports, analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data, and identifying the most appropriate solution that she had learned from the school and experiences. I am a good listener, a fast learner, and will pay 100 percent of effort to assist the company and work with the company together to achieve the outcomes.
MASTER OF SCIENCE SEPT. 2018 NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY
• Major: Project Management
• Related coursework: Agile Management, Risk Management, Agile Lean Product Development, Leading and Managing Technical Project, etc.
BACHELOR OF ARTS SEPT.2015 UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON
• Major: Business Administration
• Minor: Technology Innovation Management
• Related coursework: Managerial Economics, Marketing Management, Operations and Project Management, Business Policy and Strategic Management, Global Environment of Business, etc. Skills & Abilities
• Conducted the Agile principle to manage the project as a project manager. For instance, implementing daily standup meetings for 15 minutes every weekday, conducting retrospective every two weeks, and listening to the feedback carefully, and revised the mistakes immediately.
• Promoted Japanese cosmetics to Asian who lives in Seattle and possess around 500 customers.
• Assisted the dental lab to promote the products to dentists and kept the long-term business with ten doctors within one month.
• Conducted the meeting with the project team twice a week, and on-call for 6 days a week to discuss any issues that happened during the project.
• Responsible for communicating with all of the customers (project clients, cosmetics’ customers, and dentists) whoever had any issues such as unsatisfying with the service, price, etc., and have successfully resolved the problems.
• Made speech in one of the Chinese Universities to 150 English major students who are attracted to American life. Website: http://ncsxy.jxau.edu.cn/newsshow-3207.html LEADERSHIP
• Led the project team to achieve the client’s expectations such as under the budget and within the deadline. Experience
PROJECT MANAGER THE UPHAM FAMILY SOCIETY MARCH 2020 – JUNE 2020
• Planned a self-guided tour map for the early colonial museum in Boston and keep the cost within the budget and deadline.
ACCOUNT MANAGER RELIABLE DENTAL LAB JAN. 2020 – JUNE 2020.
• Promoted dental products to 20 dentists per week.
• Communicated with the dentists regularly and maintain the customer relationship.
• Trained the sales intern.
ONLINE MARKETING SPECIALIST PICKLED AND PRESERVED MARKET AND DELI APRIL 2016 – AUG. 2016
• Utilized Google AdWords to gain potential customers to the restaurant and analyzing the advertisement by utilizing SWOT analysis.