E-mail ID: email@example.com
To expose myself to the best as an individual and also a part of a team in the organization, so as to attain personal and professional growth thereby playing a key growth. Educational Qualification:
role in organizational
1. Design: MATLAB,Microprocessor
2. Operating System: Windows 8/10
3. Languages: C,C++
4. Web Technology: HTML
5. Microsoft Tools: Microsoft office 2013
6. ERP:Microsoft AX dynamics
7. Excel:Vlookup/Hlookup and shortcut keys.
Institution Board /
Higher Secondary School
State Board of School
Examinations, Tamil Nadu
Board of Matriculation
Examinations, Tamil Nadu
Experience Details (Starting from the Current Employer) Sl. No. Name Of The Organization Designation Joining Date Relieving Date 1 Lifecell International Trainee client
8. Bad Debts-Process to be defined and follow up collections
• Dump of old data has been given from finance team.
• Sms, calls and mailers has been triggered on daily basis. 9. PDI process-Supporting / co-ordinating PDI process
• Mails& Calls queries to be cleared in time without any escalations on daily basis.
• Cheque should be stopped with alternate payment or cheques.
• We required request from client to stop or postpone the cheque date prior 10 days of cheque presentation date with alternate payment.
• If client request to stop the cheque within 10 days of presentation date, inform the client to stop the cheque from his bank end & inform alternate payment option.
• Bounce cases needs to be follow on daily basis.
10. Issue Tracker-Tickets to be closed within TAT/ Reduce Ticket with process improvement/regular checks on pending ticket
• Issue will be raised from care team,it should be resolve on given TAT. Final year project:
11.Design of implantable Hearing aid-Bone conduction. In-plant training:
12. Underwent training at Techarage Industrial Skill Development Academy-An intensive training program on “Vital signal monitoring and validation engineering”. 13. Underwent an internship training program in biomedical engineering at Apollo Speciality Teynampet,Chennai.
14. Participated in a National Seminar on ‘Radiation Dosimetry’ organised by Rajalakshmi Engineering College.
15. Stanley medical college.
16. Rajiv Gandhi Government Hospital.
17. Cura healthcare.
18. Chembarambakkam water treatment plant.
19. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disablities. Co-curricular Achievements:
20. 2nd Place in ‘Radiation dosimetry’ quiz held at Rajalakshmi engineering college. Extra-Curricular:
18. Served in RSP at school.
19. Served in the ROTARACT CLUB at College
Date of birth : 20th January 1996.
Father’s Name : P Alagappan.
Gender : Female.
Nationality : Indian.
Languages Known : Tamil, English, Hindi.
Hobbies : Dancing, Playing badminton,Culinary skills. Declaration:
I hereby declare that the facts stated above are authentic and true to the best of my knowledge. A Madhumitha