Whatever the role – I don’t like to miss Opportunity, I will make my full effort at that field in proper dedication.
• SAP - SCM (Supply Chain Management), MIS, Invoicing - (ERP, MRP, MM, Procurement, Logistics coordinator, Store keeper)
• Elevator - Installation, Quality and Safety Inspections.
• Auto CADD, Excel, Word Document, Qlik Sense, SCORP, 5Y Analysis. EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
HCL TECHNOLOGIES Pvt. Ltd., Client to KONE ELEVATORS: ANALYST (SCM + MIS + Invoice): JAN 2018 – Present
Roles and Responsibility:
• Undertaking Roles in Ordering for Both Pre-production and Post Production.
• Conducting Recons with Supplier to Review their Performance in Bi Monthly.
• Analyzing and Publishing Data for Volume and KPI on Daily Basics to Team, Client and Management. Also Billing Activity for Process was Carried on Monthly Basics.
• All reports to Team, Management and Client was done from my end due to MIS role.
• Invoicing process with Both Credit and Debit Memo was Carried from our end. KAMAI ELEVATOR Pvt. Ltd., (May’16 – Jan’18)
Safety Engineer: Dec 2017 to Jan 2018
Quality Engineer: Feb 2017 to Nov 2017
Installation Engineer: May 2016 to Jan 2017
• Won certificate in HCL under Different Quarter:
Star Performer for Quarter (AMJ-18, JFM-18, JAS-19) Twin Star Performer for Quarter (JAS-18)
Super Star Performer for Quarter (OND-19)
• Won ROCK STAR Award for Year 2018
• Proud to cover various Departments and Different stock holders at Elevator Industry within this short period.
• Happy to be in part of work with Both Field and System.
• I never like to miss Opportunity and I would never say “NO” for Opportunity that’s the reason to Enrich myself in Several Area.
• IFET COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING – Villupuram.
2012-2016 BE Mechanical Engineering with 6.85 C.G.P.A
• KRISHNASAMY MATRICULATION Hr. Sec. SCHOOL – Cuddalore. 2010-2012 completed HSC with 72.8 percentage
2009-2010 completed 10
Std with 80.4 percentage
HOBBIES: Travelling to Different Places and Driving Place:
Date: HARISH R