Mob : +919*********.
Looking to build on my extensive range of technical skills within a suitably challenging role, to be a part of progressive organization and to work with a team for achieving the organizational goal thereby developing my skills and gaining satisfaction in all aspects. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Junior Design Engineer at Srinsoft Technologies: (Oct 2018 - Present):
• Design and development of Millwork components with the limited consideration of GD&T and millwork drawing Standards.
• Estimation of drawing as per client requirement.
• Preparation of detailed bill of materials to estimate the product components.
• Migration of drawings from 2D to 3D.
• Detailing and manufacturing drawing.
Design Engineer at SVPC Automotive (P)Ltd: (Feb-2016 - Jan 2017):
• Design and development of sheet metal components such as dust covers and cover plates.
• Design and development of tools, fixtures, gauges for the key product portfolios
• To check & measure the items by measuring instruments according to the given drawing.
• Change over time reduction through efficient design for variant models and reduction of abnormalities in production.
• Experiencing in application GD&T using ASME Y14.5M.
• Lead cross functional Teams through the 8D Process to identify the root cause of failures in sheet metal products.
• Utilized SPC data chart to identify the variation and evaluated supplier quality.
• Documented various PPAP Tools as per customer requirement. Graduate Engineer Trainee at SVPC Automotive (P)Ltd: (Feb-2015 - Jan 2016)
• Making 2D Drawing for precision components as per customer requirements.
• Handling of Various attribute and variable gauges.
• NPD Team member.
• Efficiently drafting,GD&T, Machining symbols etc.
• Successfully completed the training in FMEA, MSA, SPC & 7QC tools.
• Successfully completed the certification on Auto Cad & Solid works.
• Efficiently work on Auto Cad & Solid works tools.
• Strong communication, creative, organizational leadership skills, in both independent and team work environment.
• Basic knowledge in Tolerance stalking and analysis.
• Ability to learn quickly any technical skill & apply within a short time frame.
• Adaptable to the various working situations & environments. PROJECTS WORKED ON:
• Kochi Metro Rail.
• Towers for Reliance Jio Network.
• Interior Designing for Hospitality hotels & Restaurants. SOFTWARES:
• Auto Cad
• Solid works
• Inventor (Basics)
• B.Tech, Mechanical Engineering (2010-2014) Kalasalingam University, Krishnankoil with 6.79 CGPA.
• Higher Secondary Board of examination-71%.
• State Board of Secondary examination-82%.
Name : Srinivasan. V
Father’s Name : Venkatachalam.N
Permanent Address : No.3 Iravuseri Pathai, Devakottai, Sivagangai Dist., 630302, Tamil Nadu, India.
Date Of Birth : 30-04-1992.
Language Known : Tamil and English.
I Consider myself familiar in mechanical engineering aspects also confident of my ability to work in a team. I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge. Date: