Surendran S E-mail: email@example.com
Let smile and silence address you! Mobile: 984*******
Looking forward to a prospect in an environs where I can make a change and to shape a long term career in a precise domain by exposing my skills. Work Experience
Naanal Technology Pvt Ltd, Chennai.
Software Test Engineer September 2018 - March 2020 JJ Construction, Kallakurichi.
Administrative Associate January 2016- February 2018 Professional Summary
● 1.7 year of experience in Manual Testing.
● Experience in Functional Testing,End to End Application testing.
● Experience in requirement validation,Integration,System and User-Acceptance Testing.
● Analysed the Business Requirements Document,prepared detailed test cases for new Functionality.
● Experience in Database Testing,API testing,Mobile app Testing.
● Involved in Requirement gathering and Product Analysis.
● Knowledge in Automation Testing Using Selenium Web driver using TestNG framework.
● Involved in Cross Functional team with Agile methodology. Skill Set
● Operating System :Windows,Android,Mac X OS.
● Bug tracking Tools :JIRA,BugZilla.
● Automation Tools :Selenium Web Driver,TestNG.
● Programming language :Core java.
● Database :Sql Server.
Domain :Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Team Size : 1
Sales Invoice Automation — (Web App UI, SQL Database) Test Approach : Manual
This project helps to generate sales invoices for customers on a monthly basis. The objective of this project is to automate the process of preparing monthly sales invoices for customers. It helps to bill the shipments booked in a month and eliminates the manual validation. It speeds up the billing process and cash inflow. It helps to stop leakages in Revenue of Organisation.
Fleet Management — (Web App UI, SQL Database,API)
Test Approach : Manual
This project gives provision to manage fleet operated in every warehouse. This project solves the most crucial problem of the transport industry. It helps to manage the details of vehicles and vehicle providers and helps to keep track of trips arranged.It gives most precise data for vendor payments.It was designed so that it can adopt GPS implementation while enhancement.
Warehouse Inbound & Outbound — (Web App UI, SQL Database, API) Test Approach : Manual
This project helps to ensure the arrival and dispatchment of a shipment. The objective of this project is to speed up the scanning process in a warehouse.It was done by using Local Storage(IndexDB).It fetches the package details and stores it locally.It update the scanning details at the end of the scanning process instead of sending request for each scan.Thus it speed up the process and give precise details about the stock in the warehouse. Delivery App — (Web App UI, SQL Database, API)
Test Approach : Manual
This Project helps to ensure the Delivery person to Deliver the Consignment on time to End Users. The objective of this project is to Update the Consignment Status and time.Delivery Persons usually delivers many Consignment . This Product helps to Provide the POD’s on time to Business Users and the End Users.
The New Royal College of Engg and Tech, Chennai— BE 2010- 2014 Second Class
A.K.T Academy Matric Hr.Sec School, Kallakurichi— HSC 2010Passed Out with 66%
A.K.T Academy Matric Hr.Sec School, Kallakurichi— SSLC 2008 Passed Out with 77%
Address : S/O Subramaniyan C,
126/4 Kallai Main Road,
Kallakurichi (Dt)- 606401.
Languages Known : Tamil (mother tongue), English.
Hobbies : Collecting Seeds, Games.
I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge. Place:Chennai
Date: (Surendran S)