***** ***** ***** ***, ***. # **2 Farmington, MI, 48335 313-***-**** E-mail LinkedIn Graduate student in Information Technology with 2.5 years of experience in ETL development and 1.3 years of experience in Software Testing. Skilled in Ab Initio ETL consulting with proven record of delivering high quality work products on clients’ projects. EDUCATION
Master of Science in Information Technology, Lawrence Technological University, MI Jan 2020 – Aug 2021(Exp.) Coursework: Business Analytics & Intelligence, Database Modelling & Administration, Information Retrieval & Data Mining, Project Management, System Analysis & Design, Data Science, Visual Analytics, Cybersecurity GPA: 4 / 4
• Languages: Python, Java, SQL, UNIX, Big data (Pig scripts), HTML, CSS, JS, XML.
• Tools: Ab Initio GDE 3.2.2, EXPRESS-IT, Metadata Hub, Informatica, Cognos, Power BI, XLMiner, Tableau, Selenium, MS Visio, MS Project.
• Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
• Certifications: Oracle Database SQL Expert, Capgemini FLP Certificate in BIM (Business Information Management), and Diploma in Software Testing.
Capgemini India Private Ltd., Pune, India Dec 2015 – May 2018
Project: Home Finance Client: Barclays, UK Role: Associate Consultant Tools and Technologies: Ab Initio GDE 3.2.2, Metadata Hub, Unix, Pig Script Project Description: Barclays maintain their customer information in Barclays Customer System. The project involves enabling the Home Finance (HF) Portfolio in meeting BCBS compliance and generating the lineage for the same. Previous system was on Hadoop
(PIG Scripts) and SAS, which had to be replicated on Ab Initio. Roles and Responsibilities:
• Learned PIG Script and translated its logic in Ab Initio environment
• Developed use cases as per business requirements for testing
• Responsible for component functionality and optimal performance
• Performed peer review on code to minimize bugs and suggested improvements to better time complexity of programs
Project: CIBIL Client: Trans Union, Chicago Role: Ab Initio Developer Tools and Technologies Used: Ab Initio GDE 3.2.2, EXPRESS-IT, SQL Project Description: CIBIL is India’s leading credit information company, now known as TransUnion CIBIL. The project involved collecting, analyzing, and delivering the information on the credit histories of millions of borrowers. This helps banks to manage risk and devise appropriate lending strategies to reduce costs and increase portfolio profitability. Roles and Responsibilities:
• Developed Ab Initio graphs for collecting and cleansing data from multiple sources with different file formats. This data is stored in EDS files for further processing
• Responsible for solving bugs during data migration
• Knowledge transfer sessions for new recruits
Xento Systems, Pune, India. Aug 2014 – Dec 2015
Project: Client Admin Client: Entrata, Ohio Role: Associate QA Engineer Tools and Technologies Used: SQL
Project Description: Client Services is a system created for users to provide them with better services which helps them analyze their business requirements and growth. It is also used in house for deployment, operations and maintaining records of an employee for HR Managers and company’s higher authorities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyzing the User requirements for creating accurate test cases and perform testing
• Bug Tracking and Error Reporting
• Project Management: Construction of a franchised restaurant (MS Project, Project Charter, Risk Register, Cost Analysis etc.)
• Project Management: Research on restarting economy amid COVID pandemic
• ETL: Development of predictive model for insurance rates based on customers' claim history (Informatica, Oracle, Cognos)
• Cybersecurity: Security assessment of LTU IT Infrastructure (Authentication, Network, Software Security etc.)