ROSA I. BECERRA
Administrative support professional, adopt at working in fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational and versatile office management skills. Combined with proficiency in MS Office programs and interpersonal skills; committed to exceptional customer service and driven by challenges, ability to independently plan and manage diverse customer relationships. Accustomed to high pressure positions, demonstrate ability to set priorities, deliver qualitative output, prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and provide quality service. SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES
● MS Word, Excel, ACT, SAP
● Invoicing, Reports,
● QuickBooks (Accounts
● Planning and Scheduling
● Written Communication
● Customer Service,
● Telephone Reception
● Purchasing & Inventory
● Shipping, Receiving,
● 40-60 wpm Typing Speed
Carefree Lawn Sprinkler Systems New Lenox, IL 04/2020 to 11/2020 Scheduler Coordinator
● Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
● Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
● Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
● Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
● File and maintain records.
Low Voltage Solutions
Accounts Payable Specialist Crest Hill, IL 01/2019 to 09/06/19
● Input weekly Invoices and Purchase Orders.
● Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information & taking messages.
● Greet persons entering the establishment, determine the nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
● Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
● Request or compile necessary import documentation, such as customs invoices, certificates of origin, and cargo-control documents.
Acosta Restoration, Inc.
Office Manager Joliet, IL 01/2017 to 01/2019
● Plan, schedule, or coordinate remodeling project activities to meet deadlines.
● Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
● Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
● Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
● Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
● Bank Deposits / Accounts Payable – Accounts Receivable. United Meters, Inc. Morris, IL 01/2015 to 05/04/16 Office Clerk
● Daily input Water Installation Tickets. Weekly water installation tickets billing.
● Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
● Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages. Scheduled appointments in Spanish/English, explained homeowners water/gas replacement process.
● Scheduled appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
● Hear and resolve complaints from customers.
● Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
● Upload into office computers all information collected on hand-held computers during meter rounds, or return route install tickets or hand-held computers to business offices so that data can be compiled. EDUCATION
Joliet Junior College Joliet, IL 09/2017 to Present Working on Associate Degree for Administrative Assistant A.A.S. Morton College Cicero, IL 02/2003 to 10/2006
Associate Degree for Administrative Assistant (Transferred to JJC). Morton East High School Cicero, IL 06/1992 to 08/1996 General Education, Earned High School Diploma
Lindahl Marine Contractors, Inc. – Monica Teper / Office Manager, Office: 815-***-**** Home Sweet Home Real Estate - Victor H. Alvarado / Broker Owner, Office: 708-***-**** Arguello Corporation - Claudia Rodriguez / Manager, Office: 815.372. 2719