CHRISTINE M. COHEN
Flower Mound, TX 75028
OBJECTIVE Seeking a part-time sales position, where I can utilize my in-depth sales experience, leadership qualities and skills, as well as my outgoing and professional attitude, in order to provide excellent customer service and drive sales growth.
● Professional, dedicated, and responsible team player with excellent leadership qualities
● Exceeded performance expectations which has resulted in increased responsibilities within Swarovski organization
● Leadership experience in directly managing, developing, and motivating employees
● Attended Swarovski training programs covering sales effectiveness, objection handling, and departmental financial controls
Christine M. Cohen Page 1 of 2
- Aug 2020
SWAROVSKI Full Time North Park Mall Dallas, TX
● #1 sales performer for the District during entire 8-year tenure.
● Maintained status as a top National Performer (Silver and Gold Swan levels) in sales and memberships for all 8 years.
● Consistently exceeded all sales goals.
● 100% performer when tested by mystery shoppers.
● Assigned as Dallas Area Visual Merchandising Specialist. Responsible for setting up windows and displays in own store, as well as travelling to other Dallas area stores to train others on visual merchandising.
● Awarded three responsibility grade promotions, proving management and leadership capabilities.
● Built a consistent, active, and returning VIP customer list, providing them with the Ultimate Customer Service Experience, while maintaining a genuine, organic relationship with them.
● Management responsibilities included leading audits, RTV merchandise, repairs and shipping. Audit performance increased from 64% in 2012 to 100% at the last audit in 2019.
● Responsible for managing special orders and repairs; and liaising between customers and corporate customer service concerning issues or outstanding orders.
● Led issue resolution conference calls with District Manager resulting in zero customer complaints.
● Assisted in training of all new store associates.
● Responsible for Loss Prevention (LP), including organizing monthly LP meetings, discussing issues with the team, deriving solutions and writing reports, and signing nightly manager LP reports.
● Responsible for managing stocks, stock adjustments, and inventories.
● Key Holder responsibilities including: opening/closing, keys control recording, bank deposits, recording and checking accuracy, and ensuring night security system is on.
● Regularly covered double shifts and managed the floor alone due to staff shortages
● First chain of command for store security company. EDUCATION
Ecole de Langues Roesner, Geneva (Switzerland) – European English Proficiency Diploma 1972 Ecole de Secretariat Schultz, Geneva (Switzerland) – Secretarial Diploma in shorthand, typing and administration 1971 Lower Cambridge School (England) – English Certificate 1970 Conservatoire de Musique de Genève (Switzerland) – Gold Medalist 1969 Lycée Mixte d’Annemasse (France) – French Baccalauréat Diploma 1969 ADDITIONAL
Volunteer Projects:St Luke Hospital in Houston for young cancer patients; Girls Scouts leader; UNICEF; Brigitte Bardot Foundation against Animal Cruelty; KKL (Jewish National Fund); Israel’s largest green NGO for planting trees; Bible teacher at the Liberal Synagogue GIL in Geneva (Switzerland) Christine M. Cohen Page 2 of 2
2008-2009 Banana Republic Galleria Houston, TX
● Fashion coordinator and sales associate.
● Responsible for sales, displays, inventories, increasing VIPs customer list and opening new store credit card accounts.
2004-2008 Mina’s Gallery Houston, TX
● Key holder and sales associate of fine art work, fine jewelry, and collectibles created by famous and local artists.
● Responsible for visuals, displays, and contacting customers.
● Organized several art exhibits and events.
1994-2003 Cooper School The Woodlands, TX
● French/English tutor for 8th-10th grade students preparing for their SATs. 1992-1994 GUERLAIN Counter Manager Melbourne, Australia
● Responsible for managing the entire Guerlain skin care, cosmetics and fragrance brand counter at George’s luxury department store in downtown Melbourne.
● Received extensive training by Guerlain for skin care and makeup.
● Fully in charge of placing orders, managing inventories, visual displays, leading conference calls with the DM and training all new associates.
1978-1981 Foley’s Watch Department Houston, TX
● Responsible for closing, inventories, sales and promotion events.
● Promoted to Fine Jewelry & Gems Department with salary increase within 6 mo of starting. 1973-1974 The Collector Israel
● Sales associate of fine jewelry, antiques and collectibles.
● Responsible for sales, inventories, stocks, displays and care of rare antique art objects. 1972-1973 ALCHEH French Bookstore Israel
● Organized reading and signing events.
● Responsible for sales, stocks, and displays.
1971-1972 GLOBUS Geneva, Switzerland
● Cashier in food hall.
1970-1971 La Placette Geneva, Switzerland
● Sales associate in the Book Department.
● In charge of closing/opening the department, sales stocks and inventories.