Andhra Pradesh, India
M.Tech Structural Engineering
CGPA: - 75.56%
B.Tech Civil Engineering (2011)
CGPA: - 65.55%
Diploma Civil Engineering (2007)
D.A Govt Polytechnic, Ongole.
S.B.T, E.T, A.P
Z.P.H School, Nuzvid
Board of Secondary Education A.P
CGPA - 72%
Structural Engineering having 8+ Years of Experience as Consultant, Design, Quality Control, Execution Engineer for Water Supply Projects (Water Distribution Networks, WTP, STP, ELSR, UGD & Storm Water Networks).
Eptisa India Pvt ltd (April 2020 to Present)
(Structural Design Engineer/Civil Engineer)
• Project Development and Management Consultant (PDMC) for Atal Mission for Rejuvenation & Urban Transformation (AMRUT) Towns - Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar and Nagaon, Assam”
(hereinafter called "the Project”) in Assam, India.
• Structural design of all project components
• Review of structural designs submitted by the contractor
• Planning and supervising geotechnical investigations
• Ensuring the construction activities are implemented as per design on field
• Support in resolving contractual issues
• Verified and Approval of Contractor submitted Design and Drawings of Water Retaining Structural Designs like WTP
,OHBRs,ELSRS,Sump of Aeriators,Clariflaculators,Pump house Designs as per codal provisions
• Prepare design calculations, plans, and specifications for wastewater collection, water distribution systems, storm water drainage, wastewater and drinking water treatment facilities, groundwater pumping stations, and water storage tanks under the direction of Team leader.
• Auto Cad Civil 3D • Epanet • Water Cad
• Staad Pro V8 • Water Gems • Sewer Cad
• Sewer Gems • Primavera P6 Ver. 18
Structural engineering having 8+ of years experience as Consultant,Design,Quality Control, Execution Engineer for (Water Supply projects(Water Distribution Networks,WTP,STP,ELSR,UGD&Storm Water Networks etc.)
Company: - Andhra Pradesh Urban Finance Infrastructure Development Corporation
(April-2016 to April 2020)
Urban infrastructure Engineer /Structural Engineer
• Familiarity with the ucture and responsibilities of public utilities, public works, and planning departments in local governments.
• Experience with water and wastewater treatment plant design, hydraulic modeling, and design of pumping systems.
• Preparation of preliminary and detailed designs of storm water management facilities, flood remedial works, “natural” channels, culverts, bridges, etc;
• Ensure thorough knowledge and understanding of the contract for all assigned projects
• Civil engineering design, primarily associated with water and wastewater facilities including hydraulic calculations/modeling, water line placement and sizing, distribution system analysis, and fill volume calculations, pump selection and design
• Use AutoCAD to support design drawings for water, SCADA, wastewater, and storm water projects
• Complete hydraulic and hydrologic evaluations of water distribution, wastewater collection systems and storm water catchment areas using modeling software, prepare system mapping, and participate in master planning.
• Prepare design calculations, plans, and specifications for wastewater collection, water distribution systems, storm water drainage, wastewater and drinking water treatment facilities, groundwater pumping stations, and water storage tanks under the direction of Project Manager and/or Sr. Project Engineer.
• Preparation of construction plans utilizing AutoCAD, Proper Erosion and Sediment Control Installation, construction bid documents, hydraulic summary reports, pump sizing and selection
• Perform computer modeling/analysis for water/wastewater systems
• Experience managing water and/or wastewater projects, including experience developing engineering options, and monitoring budgets, schedules and activities of the project team members to ensure successful project outcomes Company: - WAPCOS LIMITED (May–2015 TO April- 2016) Sr Engineer
• Updating the program on a weekly basis.
• Managing, Supervising and visiting on site and advising on civil engineering issues.
• Administration and Managing/monitoring of review & approval of technical submittals, material submittals, method statement, procedures, As-Built Documents/drawings and check request, work program submissions.
• Overseeing actual project progress versed the planned work milestones.
• Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Site inspections and field testing of various structures (Intake wells, WTPs, Pipeline, OHBR’s, GLBR’s, Sumps etc.)
• Report if any deviations and variations observed from the approved designs / drawings to the notice of the department, the Contractor and under intimation to Engineer-in-Chief for appropriate action
• Preparing and updating MTS (Material Tracking System).
• Checking Hydraulic simulation for pipe network using EPANET / Water gems software for optimization
• Liaising with Client Engineers, Architects & Sub-contractors.
• Examine and finalize the planning of the proposed water supply system, demand calculations, hydraulic designs, general arrangement of the system, structural components of the system, etc.
• Preparing and updating SOS (Schedule of Submittals) like Sub-Contractors, Material Submittals, Method Statements & Shop drawings of planned early and
• Responsible for Civil Structural engineer of civil activities, Lead for Civil Team and Assistance for Project Manager for water Supply, MS Pipeline Project requirements Structural constructions
Company: - Totem Infrastructure Ltd (May-2011 to Sep-2012) Junior Engineer (Civil)
Company: - N.C.C.Limited (Apr-2007 to Nov-2008)
Junior Engineer (Civil)
• Maharashtra airport development company ltd: designing and constructing water supply and underground sewerage system in MIHAN project area, Nagpur. Academic Projects
M.Tech Structural Engineering (Sep 2014-Jan 2016)
Project Details: study of mechanical properties of concrete with double blending of fly yash and ggbs
Paper publication link: http://dsresearchcenter.net/PDF/V2_I8/V2-I8-38.pdf B.Tech Civil Engineering (Dec-2010)
Project Details: a brief study of civil works for underground rock caverns for strategic storage of crude oil &gas project at Visakhapatnam. Project Details: Brief study of bus rapid transit system pendurti transit corridor project. Diploma Civil Engineering (Feb 2006-Dec-2006)
Project Details: Design of Hostel Building having 879 sq.m plinth area with cost of Rs 1.21Cr. Other Appreciates
• Attended 12 times Water Grid Project vigilance and 3 times Chief Vigilance inspections in Water Grid Projects.
• Attended 2times pipes specials inspection with project Manager at Kolkata in Mission Bhagiratha project telangana.
• Attended 2times Mission Bhagiratha Project concept training programme with Honorable minister KTR in Mission Bhagiratha Project Personal competencies
• Analytical Skills: - Excellent ability to analyse.
• Leadership: - Extensive experience of leading teams.
• Inquisitive: - Creativity with a quest to change complex conditions.
• Innovative: - Extensive experience of analysis of case studies.
• Networking and Adaptability: - Remarkably adaptable to people and places. I hereby declare that the information mentioned above is true to best of my knowledge. Suresh Challari