Name Ferdinand Joy O. Zumarraga
Professional Electrical Engineer
Position Sought Sr. Electrical Engineer/Electrical Engineer Status Married, Filipino, Date of Birth: 22nd
Qualifications Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Far Eastern University Manila, Philippines
• MME-UPDA - Registered Grade A Electrical Engineer (Qatar)
• Saudi Council of Engineers -Member (KSA)
• Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers -Life Member
Residence Block 8 Lot 5 Sycamore St., Southview Homes 1, Pacita 2, San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines 4023
Contact numbers: +632******* (Landline)
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview More than 20 years of experience as Electrical Engineer the field of Construction and Power Plant Operation.
A certified Professional Electrical Engineer in the Philippines, a Member of Saudi Engineering Council in KSA and an Electrical Engineer Grade A-licensed (MME-UPDA, Qatar).
DCCD ENGINEERING CORPORATION
MEPF PROJECT MANAGER
SOL Building, 112 Amorsolo St., Legaspi Village
Makati City, 1229
April 10, 2019 – PRESENT
PROJECT: Manila Bay Resorts (OKADA)
Atlantic Drive, Asiaworld City
Blvd 2000, Paranaque City, MM
• Responsible for all the technical aspects of MEPF project implementation.
• Ensure that all works and installations are complying to codes, standards and contract documents.
• Oversee the conduct of the consultancy services for the projects.
• Responsible for the day to day direction of the CM Team.
• Coordinate and report directly to the authorized owner’s representative on matters related to the project which needs owner’s decision.
• Revise and refine estimates as construction proceeds and as required to incorporate approved changes as they occur.
• Conduct meetings as may be necessary.
CITY GOVERNMENT OF SAN PEDRO
SAN PEDRO, LAGUNA
AUG 2018 – April 5 2019
• Reviews electrical drawings and gives comments prior to preparation of program of works.
• Receives calls and requests and inspect sites prior to implementation of electrical works . Supervises electricians in installation of lights and outlets in some government projects. KEO INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANTS- DOHA, QATAR
FEB 2014 – DEC 2017
• Review Document submittals, As-Built drawings, materials submittals.
• Monitors electrical works by the contractor.
• Ensure project inspection and test plan are implemented.
• Inspect all materials, electrical devices, equipment or electrical works are delivered/carried out by the contractor as per project specification, IFC drawings and approved shop drawings. Witness Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT) for LV panel, Capacitor Banks, SMDB, MCC panels and gives comments and/or approvals for all relevant acceptance tests required by the Contract / Specifications.
• Coordinate with the Contractor on the necessary pre-commisioning, commissioning and post- commisioning activities.
• Ensure that all associated documentations / records are complete and accurate (i.e. As- Built drawings, operation and maintenance manuals).
- Pearl Mansion- (Pearl Qatar) Doha, Qatar
- Schools & KG’s Fire Life Safety Phase 2- Al Khor/Al Wakra,
- Qatar Al Bidaa Underground CarPark- Doha, Qatar (INFRA)
- Animal Containment Project- Zubara,Qatar
- VB 20/21- (22 storeys in Pearl Qatar) Doha, Qatar ADVANCED ENGINEERING CO., DOHA, QATAR
ELECTRICAL SITE ENGINEER
MAY 2013 – AUG 2013
• Supervises electrical installation as per approved shop drawings.
• Prepare Request for Inspection of Works (RIW).
• Prepare Material Submittals and materials inspection requests.
• Acting Electrical Site Engineer-Viva Bahriya 9 (22 Floors – Pearl Qatar).
• Report directly to Electrical Project Engineer.
• Maintain records of inspection and testing results. Projects:
- Al Mana Square- Doha, Qatar
- Viva Bhariya 09 – (22 storeys in Pearl Qatar) Doha, Qatar DAR AL RIYADH CONSULTANTS, KSA
AUG 2010 – AUG 2012
• Monitors contractors’ electrical installation.
• Witnesses contractors’ quality control inspections to ensure that the permanent works are constructed according to the contract, applicable codes, standards, IFCR design drawings, approved shop drawings and project’s technical specifications.
• Reviews electrical and low current Shop drawings submitted by the contractors including the MEP coordination drawings and Builders’ Work drawings and gives comments.
• Arranges meetings between the contractor and concerned departments to resolve interfacing problems in the site during construction.
- Parcel 3.10(Building 3.10)/30 floors-KAFD Project, KSA MINISTRY OF DEFENSE AND AVIATION
MEDICAL SERVICE DIRECTORATE (BUILDING MAINTENANCE), KSA ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
MAY 2009 – JUN 2010
• Supervises electricians in the maintenance of buildings under Medical Service Directorate (Ministry of Defense and Aviation).
• Prepares job orders (JO) and Monthly Report.
• Submits plans and Bill of Materials whenever there is renovation.
• Monitors and maintains nine (9) substations-1500kva. Submit plans and bill of materials whenever there is renovation.
DELTA CO. LTD. KSA
(POWER PLANT OPERATION & MAINTENANCE/20MW GAS TURBINE) OPERATION SUPERVISOR
AUG 1995 – JAN 2008
• Acts as a Maintenance Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) if the Resident Maintenance Engineer is on vacation.
• Supervises the Power Plant operators in different sites in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Evaluates and trains operators before assigning them as regular or shift operators. Gives lectures to Site Engineers/ Managers of our clients and new co-workers on the operation of KG5 gas turbine
(Kongsberg Gas Turbine).
• Analyzes information collected by sites at the end of the month and prepares Monthly Reports.
• Prepares Operation and Maintenance
• Schedule for all the sites in the Kingdom. Visits the sites according to O & M schedule. SAUDI OGER LTD. (SUBSTATION MAINTENANCE), KSA
MEDIUM VOLTAGE TECHNICIAN
MAR 1994 – APR 1995
• Does the preventive maintenance of medium voltage substations (13.8kv) including transformers, battery chargers, UPS, switchgears, power circuit breakers, etc. AMERON SAUDI ARABIA LTD. (INDUSTRIAL PLANT MAINTENANCE), KSA ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN
JUL 1991- NOV 1992
• Installs and maintains motors and other electrical equipment and devices.
• Operates and maintains 1.063MVA, 440V, 3phase Caterpillar Diesel-Generator sets (D399) SCHOOL CAMPUS (BUILDING MAINTENANCE), PHILIPPINES
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
SEP 1989 - SEP 1990
• Designs electrical wiring plan for new buildings and supervised the installation.
• Supervises the electricians in the maintenance of lights and outlets and water pumps.
• Specifies electrical material used in rewiring of old buildings. PHILIPPINE NATIONAL OIL CO.
ENERGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER (PNOC-ERDC) ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
OCT 1982 – FEB 1987
• Installs different instrumentation and controls devices for the control of heat, pressure, flowrate, level, etc.
• Records data using strip chart recorder, data acquisition and control unit, logging, mustimeters etc.
• Specifies motors, motors starter, circuit breakers used in the Gasifier system.
• Installs sensors used in service vehicles (i.e temperature or heat detectors, pressure detectors, exhaust/smoke analyser, tachometer, etc).
Trainings and Seminars Attended:
Grounding and Bonding, April 2019
Short Circuit Calculation, April 2019
Short Circuit Calculation (IIEE-Northern Laguna Chapter), May 2018 Basics of Insulation Coordination/The New Electrical Engineering Law (IIEE-SQC), Nov 2017 PEC Article 2.50-Grounding and Bonding (IIEE-SQC), Sep 2017 Electrical System Design Approach of Data Center/MV and LV Room Dimensioning (IIEE-SQC), July 2017 Arc Flash Analysis/Philippine Solar Energy Opportunity (IIEE-SQC), Sep 2016 IIEE Middle East Regional Convention (IIEE-SQC), July 2016 Animating Sites with Lighting (IIEE-SQC), April 2016 Steam Turbine Power Generation (IIEE-SQC), November 2015 Protection Coordination (IIEE-SQC), September 2015 Short Circuit Calculation (IIEE-SQC), July 2015
Kahramaa Distribution Substation, Gas Turbine Process and Control (IIEE-SQC), June 2015 Substation Automation System Seteen Palace Hotel (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 13 April 2012 CCTV DVR/IP Cameras Seteen Palace Hotel (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 09 March 2012 Basic of Indoor Lighting Using Dialux, White Palace Hotel (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 17 February 2012 Schneider’s Building Automation System, White Palace Hotel (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 20 Jan 2012 MV Transformer Protection Part 3, White Palace Hotel (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 27 May 2011 MV Transformer Protection Part 2, White Palace Hotel (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 29 April 2011 Lighting Design Calculation White Palace Hotel (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 08 April 2011 Solar Power System and Batteries White Palace Hotel (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 25 February 2011 MV Power Transformer Protections/Relay Settings and Its Applications White Palace Hotel (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 21 January 2011
MV Swichgear Design Part 2 White Palace Hotel (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 17 September 2010 MV/LV Transformer Protection and Earthing Systems White Palace Hotel, (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 23 April 2010
Medium Voltage Mobile Electric Center White Palace Hotel (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 19 March 2010 Medium Voltage Switchgear Design-Part 1 White Palace Hotel (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA-19 Feb 2010 Short Circuit Calculation White Palace Hotel (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 22 January 2010 Power Cables (Installation, Testing & Diagnostics) Al Mutiara Malaysian Restaurant, (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 16 October 2009
Basic of Power Cables (High Voltage Substation) Al Mutiara Malaysian Restaurant, (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 07 August 2009
GE Commercial & Industrial Products White Palace Hotel, (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 03 July 2009 Lighting Design & Applications/Design of Protection Relays Al Mutlaq Hotel, (IIEE-CRCSA) Riyadh, KSA - 23 November 2007
Industrial A/C Motor Control System, Meralco Foundation Institute-15 November-17 December, 1993 Maintenance of Industrial Plant & Substation IIEE Headquarters, Cubao, Quezon City-13 March, 1993 Switchgear and Metering, IIEE Headquarters, Cubao, Quezon City - February, 1993 Panelboard, Fuji-Haya (Philippines) Canlubang, Laguna - 29 July, 1989 Electro-Pneumatic Industrial Control National Manpower Youth Council(NMYC)- 25Jan09 – Mar 1986 Building Wiring Installation National Manpower Youth Council (NMYC) - October-December, 1981