Areas of Interest
• STAAD. Pro.
• SAP 2000
• MS Excel
Hobbies and interests
Name of the Institution Year Sc
NIT National Institute of
Govt. College of
Class 12 Kerala
G.H.S.S Mathil 2010 90
Class 10 Kerala
M.Tech: Performance Based Seismic Design of RC Framed Buildings
(Guide: Dr Katta Vekataramana, Dept of Civil Engineering, NITK Surathkal)
• Seismic response of reinforced concrete (RC) structures performance analysis.
• Modelling, Analysis and Design of multi storied RC buildings by using SAP 2000, applying the concept of Performance Based Seismic Design.
• To perform different performance based assessment procedure to estimate the seismic performance of the structures.
B. Tech: Road safety and Traffic Improvement at Chiravakku, Dec’14 – Mar’15
(Guide: Dr Ajitha T, Dept of Civil Engineering, G.C.E Kannur)
A study of reasons that hinders road safety by analyzing the geometric design of road at the location and comparing those with the theoretical values. Suggested suitable traffic signal system for safe and smooth traffic.
Research Paper Published
• A Study on FEMA P58: Next generation building seismic performance assessment methodology - Proceedings of 6thInternational Engineering Symposium – IES - 2017, 1-3 March, 2017, Kumamoto University, Japan, pp. C4-6-1 – C4-6-5.
• Participated in Japan Asia Youth Exchange Program(Sakura Science Program) held at Kumamoto University, Kumamoto, Japan in February 2017.
Senior Design Engineer (Buildings and Factories) – L&T Construction (3+ years, Sept 2017 – Oct 2020)
APTIDCO Phase 2 & APTIDCO Phase 3
• Modelling of Multi storied Residential towers using Etabs software
• Design of substructure using SAFE. Raft and pile foundation design.
• Design of beams, slabs, RC walls and Overhead Water tank etc.
• Preparation of BOQs and Structural Drawings.
• Preparation of Weld mesh drawings for RC walls.
o Modelling of canteen building.
o Design of substructure and superstructure.
o Software used: Etabs, SAFE, AutoCad and
o Preparation of Structural drawings and BOQ.
India International Convention Center, Dwarka
o Preparation of preliminary sketches and preliminary design of Ramps and tunnels with Architectural team.
o Modelling of Ramps and Tunnels for Convention center. o Modelling and Analysis using Etabs, StadPro and SAFE. o Design of Raft foundation, RC slabs, Beams, Columns, RC walls and Retaining walls. o Preparation of Structural drawings. Software used in Project: Autodesk Revit and Autocad. ADG- Residential and Commercial Project- PHL
• Modelling of Residential Towers in Etabs.
• Design of Raft foundation in SAFE.
• Design of Structural elements: Slabs, beams. Columns, RC walls etc.
• Preparation of design documents, structural drawings and BOQ. Industrial training
• Roy & Shenoy, Mangalore, Karnataka, May 2016.
• Industrial training in Construction Technology at MIR Builders, Kannur, April 201 Extra-curricular Activities
• Participated in Chennai Marathon 10K run in 2019
• Participated in Larsen Memorial Run 2019