SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Experience working in small film projects, both during production and post-production.
• Cooperating with other people and hearing their input in a promotional environment.
• Knowledgeable of the industry of film, television, and media content. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Arts in Radio, TV, & Film
Minor in Business Administration
Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ
September 2015 – May 2019
Applied Media Aesthetics
New Media Production
Principles of Marketing
Film Production II
• Familiarity with functions of Adobe and very knowledgeable of Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge of editing both footage and sound.
• Manage online data for easy access and simple searches. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Townsquare Media – Digital Media and Radio Advertising Company Promotions Assistant, July 2019-March 2020
Summer Internship, June-September 2018
• Assisted in setting up and helping others during promotional events for radio stations.
• Organized information on people interested in joining our mailing list.
• Learned specifics on what goes into producing and promoting a broadcast. Apollo Video
Freelance Soccer Videographer, October 2016, April 2017, October 2017, November 2017
• Set up HI-PODS, tripods of up to thirty feet.
• Communicated and organized with other employees within a large vicinity.
• Endured and worked in challenging weather such as significant cold or wind for a number of hours. WORK EXPERIENCE
Lowe’s Home Improvement, Howell, NJ
Customer Service Associate, May 2015 – August 2015, May 2017 – August 2017
• Interacted with customers and consulted on available stock.
• Kept on my feet for long periods of time.
• Watered a large number of plants and restocked boxes of products whenever possible.
• Cooperated with other employees to fulfill customer needs. Pizza Hut
Delivery Driver, January 2020 – September 2020
• Drove for hours in the day to varying locations.
• Prepped food items to be used at a later date.
• Organized my store and kept it clean whenever I was not driving
• Converted from working in a normal restaurant environment to a post-Covid environment, changing cleanliness protocol and the way we interact with customers to provide a safe experience. ACTIVITIES
Cinema Workshop Short Films, October 2015 - May 2019
• 1st Assistant Camera Operator – Prelude, Fool’s Gold
• Script Supervisor – Hourglass
• Script Writer, Lighting – Door To Door
• Student Government Representative for Cinema Workshop Fall 2017 – Spring 2018