Mobile Lebanon: +961-********
Multi-Unit Manager with 14 years’ experience in F&B, in which I had worked in several worldwide and Local companies, also off-shore in UAE and Kuwait, Before I Shift to a consultancy and managing Food & Beverage Company with a high standard in UAE and act As an Assistant Managing Director to gain project managing, Multi-site directing and pre-opening skills. Professional Experience
Ahwet Zaytouna (Babel) – Alshaya Kuwait, Bneid El Gar Restaurant Manager May 2019 –Present
Staff member count (95) Seating (350 Pax)
Shakespeare and Co.– International Cuisine UAE, Dubai Area Manager 2 oulets
Oct 2017 – April
Staff member count (180) Seating (400 Pax)
Customers service, training the team on (sequence of service, speed of service, upselling.), Inventory, cost control, Food Hygiene, Manning, cost control) HCIG EDGE PROJECTS:
Oct 2014 Till Apr 2017
*Fez Rooster - Fast Food Shawarma Al – Ain(Uae)
Task Force (Branch Manager) preopening\opening Jan 2017 -April 2017
*Rez BhaLeeb - Oriental Asian Fusion Chain Abu Dhabi (Uae) Multiple Branch Manager and Marketing executive May 2017 – Jul 2017 Cost controlling, Menu Engineering, staff training and marketing planning. Opening, food costing training Menu engineering and hygiene.
*Malaga Shisha Lounge - Mediterranean fusion food Abu Dhabi(Uae) Opening and Branch Manager Oct 2014 – Dec 2016
Pre-opening preparations, from choosing suppliers, to tasting the food and menu Costing
& Engineering, staff training. Also Recruiting the right employees for the place. Checking all the products for the best quality food trials and service. Further on I made the opening in February 2016, where I started working on letting people know about the place through social media, marketing tunnels.
Purple honey group – Zaytinya Lebanese restaurant
Assistant Branch Manager and marketing officer
Staff member count (70) Seating (120 Pax)
Jan 2014 – Jan 2015
Responsible for training, briefing, updating the staff about the products and increase the product knowledge of the team members. Make sure to deliver the best customer service and give a good reflection of the restaurant.
Ramada Hotel – Karamna Lebanese Restaurant
Team Leader All Day Dining
Jun 2014 – Dec 2014
At this restaurant, I was a team leader, who led a team of 8 waiters. I looked after everything helping the management keeping everything right and on its place. I also work in the marketing office, helping them with the PR, because it’s a new restaurant and with my degree in marketing and graphic design I see things with a different eye. Sett El Hessen – Lebanese cuisine
Staff member count (70) Seating (120 Pax)
Mar 2014 – May 2014
Sett El Hessen is owned by the same mother company as Beit wared, and here I did the opening to restaurant.
Beit wared – Lebanese Restaurant
At this restaurant I leaded a crew of twenty waiters, runners and cashiers. And follow up on costumers’ requirements and floor need such as stock level, restaurant inventories. Opening and closing procedures, stuff rooster, cleaning monthly and weekly schedule and deep cleaning schedule. Last but not least, reflecting the image and the concept of the restaurant through costumer service.
Purple concept for investment (Gloria Jeans Coffee shop) Team Leader, Barista Master/Trainer
Apr 2010 – Sep 2010
I started with them as a team leader right away and a trainer. My duties were to do inventories and to order used products from Aramex. I trained new staff, how to work and teach them how to treat guests and how to deliver costumer service. I checked the daily checklist for opening, closing and cleaning.
Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation International (LBC)– Star Academy Show Graphic Designer, photographer (Intern) Aug 2008 – Aug 2010 Beirut
Graphic Designer, control room officer
Roadster Diner – Casual dining restaurant
Oct 2007 – Jan 2009
My first experience of a full menu restaurant, with a big variety of food from several kinds. I started in the kitchen where I got to know the food kinds, preparation, hazards and hygiene. This gave me a lot of experience. During my time at roadster they a training program for ISO certificate and they did a professional workshop for the HACCEP, which made my knowledge increase. Burger king Beirut (Pass-par-tout) Rotation system: Kitchen, cash etc. Dec 2006 – Oct 2007
I've earned an experience about how to deal with food preparation and customer service and food hygiene.
• Customer-Service skills: Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service. Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all their concerns
• Leadership skills: Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel. Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
• Management & Organizational Skills: Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards. Sets & manages KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
• Reporting: Reporting & management of sales results, targets, productivity, day-to-day operations and more
• Problem-Solving Skills: Able to work under pressure & proactive in finding solutions & gets the job done
• Energy & Stamina: Positive energy and able to deliver consistent work over long hours
• Innovation Skills: Menu recommendations, ideas for purchased goods, service excellence and continuously making necessary improvements across the business
• Quality Control Skills: Comply with all health and safety regulations & very attentive to detail
• Language Speaking Skills: Fluent in 3 Languages (English, French & Arabic)
• Expertise: Has thorough knowledge in wines, coffee & teas, cocktails, cheeses & general knowledge in food preparation and production.
Software: MS Office (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint) POS software (Omega, squirrel, POS)
Additional Skills and Hobbies: Expert food photographer, Social worker refugee program volunteer
(UNDP) Social Media Marketing very high skills in PR and advertising. Very Good Knowledge in Labor Laws.
Basketball, Traveling, camping.
ISI College, Beirut 2008
Arabic, mother tongue
French, fluent in writing, reading and speaking
English, fluent knowledge in writing, reading and speaking Personal Info:
Date of birth: 14-Dec-1986
Driving License: Lebanon
Marital Status: Single