KRISHNA RATHOD, BE CIVIL
Basaveshwara nagar Bengaluru - 560079 www.linkedin.com/in/rathod-krishna PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
A Construction and maintenance engineer with 3.4 years of experience in project planning, supervision, and execution. A personable multi-trade specialist who excels at working with clients, laborers, subcontractors, vendors and managing new construction, custom installation, and maintenance projects. Eagerly looking for new doors of opportunities in construction field to enhance career experience. PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND INTERESTS
• Multi-trade Construction and Management
• Risk Management
• Supervision and Safety Operations
• Working with Vendors and Clients
• Maintenance and Repair Management
• Problem Solving in a Team Environment
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS DEMONSTRATED
Gagan Infrastructure 01Agust2017 – 18Nov2020
An Industrial Construction and Renovation company in Bengaluru with 15 employees and ~ Rs 10 Cr in revenues or funding with clients like Denso, KTTM, RD Developers, Address makers, Bill forge. Site Engineer
Systematically Managed and efficiently executed 10 projects ranging from Rs 25 lakhs to 2 Cr per project. Assisted labors on site while implementing projects by working cross-functionally.
• Multi-trade Construction and Management: Coordinates multiple projects of different nature and contributes projects as needed with hands on Marking area, Steel work, Concreting, Flouring, Cladding, Excavation, Dismantling, etc.
• Risk Management: Cautiously executed projects with high risk by implementing efficient work process. E.g. Successfully planned, staffed and managed Rs 76 Lakhs project which required rebuilding of foundation in a water-logged area up to 5.2mtr depth
• Supervision and Safety Operations: Led up to 12 labors on 3 projects simultaneously, overseeing safety management, attendance issues, and ensuring quality control as needed.
• Working with Vendors and Clients: Maintains relationship with major clients (Ex: Denso Kirloskar Industries PVT ltd, KTTM Pvt Ltd, Shalini fabrication PVT ltd, Bill Forge, RD Developers, Address Maker, Bagmane Developers) through timely communication of pricing information, Progress updates.
• Maintenance and Repair Management: Regularly addresses structural and interior maintenance issues (E.g. Plumbing issues, Electrical, Foundation ejections, Power issues).
• Problem Solving in a Team Environment: Analyzed various construction problems (E.g. Wall orientation, Shuttering line) and implemented appropriate solutions to keep work progress on track. STUDENT LIFE AND VOLUNTEERISM
IEEE – Member: Participated in “Student Leadership Program” and enhanced management skills by various events. Attended the talk on “How to make the best use of Engineering and Entrepreneurship.” And gained business skills.
NAME NAME Page 2
KLE Institute of technology: Participated in 2 days National Level fest Advitiya-16. Won 2nd prize in Civil model making competition among 75 participants. (2016)
BEC Bagalkot: Participated in one-week training program on “Surveying and Mapping using advanced instruments and tools”. (2017)
ABVP SHRISTI: Participated in 3 days state level engineering student exhibition and competition. Won 2nd prize on project named ‘Concrete containing wollastonite’. RELEVANT PROJECTS
Studies on Mechanical Properties of Concrete containing Wollastonite: Collaborated with the team of 4 to study properties of concrete by replacing desired ratio of cement and found that there is a substantial increase in Tensile, Compressive strength of concrete. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Engineering (Civil). Basaveshwara Engineering College (Bagalkot, Karnataka)
• Percentage: 72.90%
Class XII Mathe Manikeshwari PU Independent College (Bidar, Karnataka)
• Percentage: 63.84%
Class X Sri Murarji Desai Model Residental School (Bidar, Karnataka)
• Percentage: 69.76%
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
Languages: English, Kannada, Hindi,
Computer Skills: Auto CAD (Intermediate), 3DS MAX(Basic), Revit Architecture (Basic), STAAD Pro (Basic), Excel