To become an excellent civil engineer taking up challenging work in construction industry with creative and diversified project. Date of Birth: 17-09-1995
Address: KVM House Padinjatakkara
Federal Institute Of Science And Technology [Bachelor of Technology] 2015-2019
[cgpa-7.16 till semester 7]
University: APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University. S.N Central School [ Twelfth standard]
2012 - 2014
[secured 85% for my twelfth standard CBSE examination] The Oxford School [Tenth standard]
2011 - 2012
[secured 10 points (95%) for my tenth standard CBSE examination.] TECHNICAL SKILLS
MS Office, STAAD, AutoCAD, MSP
ACADEMIC PROJECT DETAILS
"Physical and chemical Treatment of Leachate"
Description: The proper treatment and safe disposal of the leachate is one of the major environmental challenges worldwide, especially in developing nations like India. It is important for us to deal with the water scarcity, as under water is being contaminated due to mixing of leachate with it, and is unable to use for daily activities. The aim is to discard the leachate in Brahmapuram treatment plant and efficiently treat it, as there is no special technique for the treatment of leachate.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & CO-CURRICULAR
• Member of Association of Civil Engineer (ACE).
• Member of American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE).
• Organizing committee member of the building expo (NIRMAN).
• Volunteer of National Service Scheme (NSS).
• Student Member of Indian Concrete Institute (ICI). INTERNSHIPS UNDERGONE
• Centre of Science and Technology for Rural
Development (COSTFORD) from 07.07.2016 to17.07.2016
• Kerala State Construction Corporation Limited from 18.07.2017 to 22.07.2017
• English, Malayalam: Expert (Read, write, speak)
•Arabic, Hindi: Intermediate (Read, write)
• Leadership qualities.
• Good language skills.
• Hardworking and dedicated individual.
• Creating a positive work environment.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• People oriented: customer service skills.
• Flexibility and adaptability.