Oshawa, ON L1H 8L8
Production Line Leader with excellent supervisory and communication skills, understands what it takes to meet production and manufacturing goals. Strong ability to complete production assignments within completion time frames. ㅡ
Syncreon Automotive Supply Park / Lead Hand
December 2009 - December 2019, Whitby
● Supervised production line to ensure production orders were completed on a timely basis.
● Managed all aspects of the production line and supervised employees.
● Experience with RAD lines, grill and trim.
● Quality control principles and practices.
● Trained Associates on a variety of manufacturing processes, including but not limited to documentation handling, equipment operation, material handling, etc
● Operated hand-held scanner to ensure product accuracy and accountability.
● Monitored progress and tracked it.
● Motivated team members to meet production goals.
● Enforced safety rules at all times.
● Kept careful inventories of parts.
● Completed requisitions and orders as needed for GM.
● Conferred with management regarding production line issues and goals. Syncreon Automotive Supply Park / Production
June 2008 - December 2010, Whitby
● Pre-assembled and installed parts including, but not limited to Prop shaft, RAD lines, and mirrors.
● Setup and perform hand and automatic assembly operations and components, sub-assemblies and assemblies.
● Assemble components with hand and power tools
● Assess work for error or compliance issues and make corrections and modifications when necessary.
TDS Automotive / Operator
June 1997 - June 2008, Whitby
● Inspect completed pieces and products prior to packaging and shipment.
● Handle and resolve quality related issues arising from in-house production.
● Review material and verify complection of material and weld traceability prior to shipping.
● Build and manufacture engine cradles, control arms, brake mods, and struts. Celestica Inc. (IBM) / Operator
June 1995 - June 1997, North York,
● Operated line of Ultra 2000 and C2000 Wave Solder, H400, H501 cleaners.
● Wrote and modified numerical control programs.
● Performed final inspection of soldered cards.
● Adapt within the IBM network.
● Presented weekly Detractor reports (quality meetings)
● Tracing different cards (P.C.B)
Jajim Co. Textiles / Production Line Supervisor
August 1984 - June 1995, Oversea,
● Supervisor of the production line and responsible for implementing the most productive and effective method on the line.
● Coordinated successful integration of computerized systems, into the facilities using modern flat and circular knitting machines.
● Troubleshooting and program solving on the line.
● Manage internal quality of manufacturing records, certifications and requirements of individual customers.
● Plan work sequence including selection of proper tools, test equipment, repair parts and perform.
● Overhauled and tested machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
● Member of team negotiating opening new markets in Russia. ㅡ
Devry Institute of Technology / Electronic Technician September 1981 - 0ct 1983, Toronto.
Controls and Instrumentations
Learned the electronic control of mechanical systems, covering sensors and transducers, signal conditioning, actuators and Programmable Logic Controllers
Maintenance and Repair
Service, repair, calibrate, regulate, fine-tune or test machines, devices and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of electrical or electronic (not mechanical) principles.
Use of design techniques, tools and principles involved in the production of electronic equipment, schematics, drawings and models.
Engineering and Technology
Gained knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology; this includes applying principles, techniques, procedures and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.