VISHNU VARTHAN SUBRAMANIAN
*/****, *.***********, *********** Post,Virudhunagar 626001.
E–mail: email@example.com Mobile: +916********* PERSONAL PROFILE
An Aeronautical Graduate with hands-on experience on researching and defining. Successfully worked on engineering projects, controlling them in terms of time and quality. Highly Self Motivated with Strong Organisational and Written /Oral Communication Skills- able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment with ongoing drive for continuous improvement in all aspect of work.
2015 –2019 SNS College of Technology – Completed my Bachelor of Engineering in a reputed college Modules: Aircraft system and instruments, Rocket and Missiles, Aircraft Propulsion, Aircraft rules and regulations, Flight Dynamics, Airframe Maintenance and repair, Aircraft Rules and regulations, Avionics
Dissertation: Design and Analysis of Landing gear dynamically under Specific Impact Load and Parameters.
• UAV Design and Autopilot Programming Conducted by the Maavan Aeronautics and Pvt. Ltd, Chennai in 4th and 5th of Sep2015
Handled the hardship of making a Complete working model of the RC planes
• Rubber Powered Fixed Wing MAV Conducted by the Avian Aerospace, Chennai held on 19th April 2016.
Worked with the aircrafts powered by the rubber and learnt the basic aerodynamics in MAVs
• Workshop on Strategic Leadership for young Managers under the Lancer Technology Accessing Body Pvt. Ltd and Cavalier India Training and Consulting Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore on 12th &13th Mar 2016
Leadership Quality, Critical Thinking Problem Solving and the Defense Training are learnt
• Drone Technology, A two day workshop conducted by FLIEGE Pvt from 28& 29th Aug 18 Currently using Drones for the surveillance and usage of drones in the various fields.
• Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp Organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering in SNS College of technology held on 15-17 Feb17. Importance of entrepreneurship skill among the young engineers
• Disaster Management for the red cross Volunteers a one day training in SNS College of Technology, Coimbatore on 16th mar17.
Paper presentations: Presented Paper on the title Google Balloons. Advancement in wireless technology, simple in manufacturing,highly efficient for weather broadcast
,multipurpose working of Google balloon is presented before the professors from various departments. PUBLICATIONS
• Published the journal named NOISE REDUCTION AND THRUST ENHANCEMENT IN VARIOUS MODIFIED CHEVRON NOZZLE, worked together as research team under the guidance of Mr.Sasikumar asst. professor /aero, SNS College of technology and published on IJDR –International Journal of Development Research under Vol.08, Issue,01, pp.185**-*****, Jan 2018.
• DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF LANDING GEAR FOR ESTIMATE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES, published the journal in JETIR (Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative research) ISSN UGC Approved &5.87 impact Factor Published in volume 6 Issue 3,March 2019.
2012 – 2015 Seventh-day Adventist Matriculation Higher Secondary School – HSC & SSLC 1. 2012-2013
SSLC Subjects: Tamil, English, Maths, Science, Social Studies and overall percentage 96.6 Achievements: 1) Received award regarding School topper 2) Received certificate in the sports game Like Short put, Volleyball, Kabbadi.
HSC Subjects: Tamil, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and the overall percentage 79.09
Achievements: 1) School Pupil Leader of the Year. 2) House Captain of the School Sports Committee. 3)Under my Leadership Our Sports House Won runner of the Overall Sports meet School level.
• In-Plant Training -24-27th Dec 2016 Ref: HCA/2016/12/002 HIGH-TECH CNC AUTOMATION, Ganapathy, Coimbatore.
Works: The machining with the different tools for milling, Lathes, Routers and grinders. Got Knowledge about the Manufacturing process including the Forging, Tapering, Drilling, Grinding in the industrial process.
July 2015 – Completed Desktop Animation Course.
DTA includes : 3D MAX,FLASH PROFESSIONAL, ADOBE PRIEMIER, FLASH MORPH,SOUND FORGE.
• Defense Club
• Green Campus
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Aircraft Systems and engines
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Fluent in English and Tamil.
• Teamwork, Career motivation, Leadership, Decision making, problem solving, negotiation. Collaborative working, Logical thinking.
• Able to work to an Agreed Time Scale
• An Ability to manage Multiple task
• Ability to work to Tight Dead line and under pressure as a part of the team.
• Good aptitude in Understanding Aircraft Systems and instruments.