Jaya George, MSN, FNP-C, ENP-C.
● email@example.com ● 954-***-****
Enthusiastic and passionate critical thinker serving as a Nurse Practitioner since 2014. Adept in clinical procedures, diagnosis, and mentoring, with a focus in the emergency room setting. Work Experience
Emergency Nurse Practitioner, West Houston Medical center October 2014 - Present
● Diagnosing and treating both acutely ill and fast tract patients across the life span, continuous monitoring, interpretation of diagnostic testing, admitting, transferring and consulting the experts based on the patient needs.
● Working in a fast paced ER with an average census of 140- 160 patients per day. Emergency Nurse Practitioner,Texas Children’s Hospital PRN December 2018-Present
● Works in a fast paced setting in an advanced role to provide age appropriate care and practice under established guidelines and clinical protocols. Independent and interdependent responsibilities in assessment, diagnosis and initiation of treatment and procedures.
Emergency Nurse Practitioner, CHI St. Luke's Health -The Vintage Hospital PRN January 2014 - May 2015 Interim Nurse Manager and Team Lead, HealthOne Emergency Room September 2011 to Oct 2014 Charge Nurse Emergency Room, Spring Branch Medical Center April 2009 -Aug 2011 Emergency Room Registered Nurse, Lee Memorial Health System FL Jan 2007-April 2009 Emergency Room RN National Guard Health Affairs Saudi Arabia April 2001-Sep 2006 Operating Room RN PGIMER India Oct 1998- Jan 2001
● Family Nurse Practitioner student Aug 2011 to April 2014
● UTMB Galveston, TX 780 hrs
● Memorial Hermann Memorial City Emergency Room is a Level II Trauma Center that gave me the opportunity to treat critically ill and injured patients across the lifespan which included continuous monitoring, management of acute illness, admitting the sick patients, interpretation of diagnostic testing and consulting the experts based on the patient needs.
● UT Physician Cinco Ranch is a family practice clinic providing primary care, taking detailed patient history and performing assessments, order and review diagnostic tests, monitoring the effectiveness of treatment and providing health education and preventative services.
● Regional Maternal Health Child Program, UTMB Clinic Family planning clinic with largely uninsured, 70-80 % Spanish-speaking patients and was mentored to provide gynecologic exams and colposcopy services, and STD screening and treatment.
University Family of Nurse Texas Practitioner Medical Branch, Galveston, TX August 2011 to April 2014 Annamalai University, India June 1999 to May 2001
Master of Arts in Psychology
PGIMER Chandigarh, India July 1994 to June 1998
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Licensure and Certification
ENP Certification E08200028 08/21/2020 to 08/20/2025 FNP Certification F06141116 06/19/2019 to 06/18/2024 Acute Trauma Life Support
Everyone’s Voice Matters Voting engagement program Unit Quality Practice Council Member
Nursing Peer review Committee ( stand By)
Proficient in Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Panjabi