Resi : 049**-******
Address for Communication:
Father’s Name : Jayasankar.C
Mother’s Name: Ambika.K
Date of Birth : 28/03/1991
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
To attain a challenging position and being a part of dynamic team of highly qualified professionals in a reputed organization having abundant scope and recognition for hard work, honesty and sincerity.
RVK FLOWTECH Pte Ltd. Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
Established in 2019 by a team of committed professionals with more than 20 years of experiences in the flow control industry. RVK have expertise over numerous flow handling equipment, that offers the customers a competitive one-stop flow management solution
Post: Application Engineer (From September 2020 - to –Present)
· Providing sales support and product demonstration through virtual and onsite client meetings.
· Responsible for sizing & Selection of Globe Control Valves, Butterfly Valves,Ball Valves, Safety Relief Valves, Power cylinders, Flow Elements etc. based on the process data and customer specifications.
· Techno-commercial offer and cost benefit analysis preparation as per the requirements of the customers and periodical review of offers.
· Liaising with both current and potential clients to develop existing and new business opportunities and networking with key suppliers.
· Preparing detailed technical proposal by reviewing customer drawings, plans and other documents.
· Negotiating tender, contract terms and conditions.
English, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil
Listening to music, Playing volley ball
Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad, Kerala, India
Post: Application Engineer (From February 2014 - to – February 2016)
Established by GOVERNMENT OF INDIA in 1974 for manufacture of CONTROL VALVES. Company has completed 25 years of highly fruitful and successful collaboration with M/s. Yamatake Honeywell and it is still continuing. ILP is the market leader in control valves and butterfly valves in India.
As an Application Engineer in the Commercial Department, my responsibilities included
Selection and sizing of Globe control Valves, Butterfly valves, Safety Relief valves, Power Cylinders based on the Process data and customer specifications.
Selection and sizing of Control Valves as per ANSI/ISA-75.01.
To check the compatibility of various electrical, electronic and pneumatic components used in control valve.
Techno – Commercial offer preparation as per the requirements of the customer and periodical review of offers
Post order processing and related activities like monitoring of manufacturing actions, Coordinating dispatch activities and preparation of final technical documentation for Submission to customers.
BE in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ( first class ) 78.6%
Year of passing- 2013
ANNA UNIVERSITY, Chennai
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan college of Engineering,Coimbatore.
PLUS TWO (Science) (first class) 70%
Year of passing- 2009
Kerala State Board
CLASS TENTH 81%
Year of passing- 2007
C.B.S.E, New Delhi
I herewith declare that the above-furnished information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Palakkad KARTHIK.K