** ********* **., ********, **, 11714 516-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org A creative, adaptable and organized Media Buyer who has comprehensive knowledge of the latest media trends in the direct response market. Seeking a position in the media field to help clients reach their advertising goals. Media Buyer/ Planner
8/2019 to Present
Health Solutions Marketing
Farmingdale, New York
• Purchasing TV/Radio/Paid Programming spots across the United States, handling Cash Per Order accounts, managing over 110 accounts from top to bottom, buying in the range of $600,000-$1,000,000 per week.
• Managing each account to ensure success, negotiating aggressively, tracking and making daily adjustments based on results/clearance, reconciling post logs/invoices, sending spots to all stations
• Researching and analyzing clients targeted audiences to better understand their characteristic, behaviors and media habits to reach a successful ROI.
• Since obtaining this position I have been able to grow my accounts over 60% by providing client appropriate advertising options while introducing over 50 new clients to our agency. Nanny
10/2014 to 8/2019
• Promoted good behavior by using positive reinforcement methods and helped to grow language and development skills.
• Organized activities that enhanced children s physical, emotional and social wellbeing, while promoting understanding and patients with others.
10/2012 to 10/2014
Designer Shoe Warehouse
Syosset, New York
• Routinely answered customer questions regarding merchandise and pricing.
• Provided ongoing guest services including giving fashion advice. SKILLS EDUCATION
Farmingdale State College
11/2015 to 05/2017
Nassau Community College
11/2013 to 05/2015
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Strong understanding of and experience with direct response
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
• Proactive and solution-oriented with excellent
organization skills and ability to multi-task and manage time.