JAMIA HAMDARD UNIVERSITY
B.TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
CGPA: 8.9 / 10.0
10TH 9.4 CGPA
2012 New Delhi
Java • Spring • PHP Laravel
Jquery • Angular •HTML
Oracle • MySQL
DIGITALYUP SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Nov 2019 - Present New Delhi
• Develop web based Paying Guest Booking system for the people who live away from their home.It provides a unique,intuitive,user-friendly and easy to use interface for the people.
• Responsible for writing the Back-end Of the application.
• Used Laravel Framework for writing the backend.
• Wrote back-end for both the User as well as Admin Module.
• Integrated Payment Gateway as well for the accepting payments made by the user.
• Was also involved in integration of Back-end APIs on the front-end using Angular
SERVOSYS SOLUTIONS SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Mar 2019 - Nov 2019 New Delhi
• Was a part of the product development team and also was working on a client project
• Fabricated a functionality in product that enables user to manipulate data in database without any interaction of user with Database.
• Develop a web application for the client(Bank) to manage all of its Field ofﬁcers, Unit Manager and Area Managers and the data associated with the customers using J2EE,EJB,Servlets JSP.
• Optimized the response time of the application by minimizing the complex and unavailing queries.
• Developed a functionality to write in multiple Database simultaneously.
• Worked on the functionality that assists banks in providing the paperless solution for providing the Loan to the customers.
• Was part of the team which was developing Dashboard for Loan originating System.
• Worked For Clients Like ESAF,ICICI banks.
SERVOSYS SOLUTIONS SOFTWARE ENGINEER TRAINEE
Sep 2018 – Feb 2019 New Delhi
• Developed various utilities for lending loans and managing data of customers.
• Created Retail Loan originating System for ESAF Bank.
• Integrated various Third-party APIs such as Credit bureau of EQUIFAX,CIBIL Score Check,Dedupe Check and many others.
• Develop a Micro Banking Loan lending system for SMEs to assist them in their business.
• Fabricated APIs of Loan lending systems that are to be integrated on the Android front-end which are to be used by the Bank Representatives.