Graduate from Oakland University’s School of Health Sciences, with the ability to grasp new skills quickly and efficiently. Motivated to further my education in healthcare and apply current knowledge while incorporating a strong work ethic to benefit the workplace.
Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences, 04/2019
Oakland University - Rochester, MI
• Granted OU Academic Achievement Award
• Dean’s List
• 3.5 GPA
United Wholesale Mortgage Senior Underwriter (Pontiac, MI) May 2019– August 2020
• Providing elite service to internal and external clients while creating and maintaining relationships with them.
• Effectively communicated daily with clients on loan conditions and statuses via phone and video chat, ensuring overall client satisfaction.
• Learned multiple investor guidelines and required documentation while adapting to the policies and procedures of the company.
• Developed secure and powerful computer, internet, and program skills to quickly and efficiently complete my everyday tasks.
• Managed multiple priorities, built rapport with clients, and assured client contentment on a day-to-day basis. Sprint- Sales Representative (Chesterfield, MI) August 2015 – April 2019
• Recommend products to customers based on their needs to help increase store sales.
• Instruct employees and provided on-the-job training to ensure proper experience for customers.
• Handle customer complaints to assure customer satisfaction and increase chance of repeat and referral business.
• Store was up-to-date and compliant everyday with Sprint’s guidelines for audit purposes, which involved making sure of proper signage and no customer proprietary network information being available for the public to see.
• Establish a welcoming atmosphere by greeting customers to help increase sales and customer satisfaction. Henry Ford Emergency Research- Intern (Detroit, MI) August 2017 – April 2018
• Navigated through the emergency room to kindly communicate with patients and doctors who were eligible for several studies, understood the criteria of each study, and used this data to expand knowledge in medicine.
• Input data into the corresponding database for each qualifying study.
• Assured HIPPA guidelines were followed appropriately during the collection of data.