HEMANT SUNIL TAKAWALE
A-**, Khanderaya CHS, Garibacha Wada,
Dombivli (West) PIN: 421202, Maharashtra, India
Mail id: email@example.com
To work in a consistently positive atmosphere to learn new technologies and be known for depth of knowledge, quality, hard work, timeliness of service, honoring the commitments and enable organization to enhance the business along with its profit. QUALIFICATION
Education Institute University Year Percentage
MUMBAI 2020 Appeared
State Board of
2017 72.29 %
SSC Vidya Niketan
2014 74.60 %
1. “CFD Analysis of Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger, using different mass flow rates” as a final year project for Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering. 2. “Pyrolysis of Plastic Oil” as a final year project for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE
1. “NDT – Liquid Penetrant Test” training program at Advance Training Institute. 2. “Metrology and Engineering Inspection” training program at Advance Training Institute.
3. “PLC SCADA” (STTP) training program by Tech Cryptors, at ARMIET. 4. “MODI HYUNDAI” internship program for general car maintainance. 2
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
1. Paper presentation on a topic of “Efficiency Improvement and Emission Reduction in CI engines using vegetable oil Bio-diesel.” At tech fiesta organized at Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology.
2. Active participation in cultural and technical events. STRENGTH
1. Ability to work in a team and individual environment. 2. Strong and quick acquiring of new technologies. 3. Positive Attitude and Proactive approach, leadership quality, Commitment to work, Timely Response, Highly motivated to work as a team. SOFTWARE SKILLS: MS OFFICE, Basic Auto Cad, CATIA, ANSYS 16.0 (Fluent, Thermal, Static structural).
Birth Date : 25
Sex : Male
Languages Known: Marathi, English and Hindi.
Marital Status : Single
Hobbies : Cricket, Kabaddi, Swimming, Social Service, Music. DECLARATION
I hereby declare that the above furnished information is true to best of my knowledge and I take the responsibility for the correctness of the same. Date: 2/9/2020 HEMANT S. TAKAWALE