Experienced technical leader and project manager with more than 13 years of business process improvement and systems development with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Six Sigma Black Belt certification and Certified Technology Specialist (CTS). RECENT ACHIEVEMENTS
- Chair, PSNI Global Services Committee
- Tripled client SLA’s in under 2 years
- Project manager for multiple complex integrated systems implementation.
- Named one of “40 CI Influencers under 40: Class of 2016” by Commercial Integrator Magazine.
- Created an additional $200,000 revenue from improved Service & Support Dept. process design.
- Rolled out SolarWinds Web Help Desk and Network Performance Monitor as new tools for ticket tracking and remote system monitoring analytics tools.
- Development of Post Project Services Department processes and standards.
- Doubled Service & Support department to meet growing demand
- Improved new employee satisfaction and job training through creation of detailed onboarding process.
- Member of PSNI Global Deployment Committee
- Increased national service and support territory by 50% PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS:
Six Sigma Black Belt Professional - 2015
Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) – 2018
TRAINING & FACILITATION EXPERIENCE
- Regularly facilitate highly technical training to internal and external customers including those in local and state government, K-12 ed, higher education, non-profits, global organizations and many others.
- Former Day One Connect Coach for Bank of America WORK HISTORY
Delta AV - 2014-Present
Director of Support Services
- Hire, onboard, train, lead, mentor and assist technical service and support department personnel including admin, field techs and programmers.
- Develop and track KPI’s
- Data extraction and interpretation for constant processes improvement
- Standardized Service Level Agreement contracts, processes and increased SLA clients by 150% within 18 months
- Project management of jobs under $100k.
- Added additional national territories to support services
- Integrated system design for corporate, health, higher education, non-profit and early education clients.
- Spearheading effort to increase efficiency and effectiveness of PSNI affiliate company service and support departments globally.
- Project collaboration with network affiliates to support national and international clients 2
- Support clients in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, California, Texas, Virginia as well as the U.K.
- Project Manager for projects worth of $10k-$150k
- Manage teams of 2-10 individuals per project
- Configure, program, design, troubleshoot, repair and service integrated control systems for complex audio/video systems
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineering, Operations, Programming, Service departments for maximum project efficiency and effectiveness
Desert Breeze Community Church - 2006-2009, 2011-2014 Music & Media Director
- Completed 9 month audio/video/multimedia design and implementation for 350 seat auditorium
- Built, trained, manage team of 40+ technical staff & volunteers, including digital content designers
- Rolled out Subsplash mobile app in record time of 3 weeks from initiation to activation
- Increased volunteer participation by 20% within 24 months Columbia Community Bank – 2009-2011
Client Service Specialist
- Grew and managed $3 million client deposit portfolio
- Key member of remote deposit software/hardware conversion/upgrade of 90+ Portland Metro clients Bank of America – 2001-2006
Recruiting Coordinator/Teller Coordinator
- Remote and local support of 2-4 recruiters simultaneously covering 10+ territories in multiple states while meeting or exceeding quarterly quotas
- Spearheaded and completed national overhaul of onboarding paperwork process
- Facilitated various orientation, training, recruiting, and meeting functions EDUCATION
B.A. – Global Business, Northern Arizona University – 2005 EXTRA CURRICULAR:
Chair, PSNI Global Services Committee - 2020-Present Member, PSNI Global Deployment Committee - 2019-Present Treasurer, Board of Directors for Branches church – 2019-Present LANGUAGES
English (native language)
Spanish (advanced conversational able to speak, read and write)