email@example.com linkedin.com/in/maxwell-ulrich SUMMARY
Dedicated professional committed to providing solutions to complex problems Experienced leader with nearly a decade of career experience in the aviation industry. Initiative to explore cross utilization in job duties has refined problem solving, logistics, training facilitation and time management skills.
− Operational Management − High Pressure Decision Making
− Situational Assessment & Evaluation − Policy & Procedure Instruction
− Cross Divisional Communication − Meteorological Impact Analysis EDUCATION
Bachelor of Arts (BA), International Studies, Minors in Political Science, Spanish, and Economics, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL, 2014
DELTA AIR LINES, Chicago, IL 2011 - 2020
Certified Deicing Instructor 2018 - 2020
Orchestrated classroom / direct instruction of FAA regulated aircraft deice procedure. Maintained proper training verification and record keeping. Enhanced deice efficiency and safety by conducting weekly audits / follow-up meetings.
• Introduced deice IT program to ORD, resulting in quantified knowledge of local aircraft deice time.
• Increased employee participation in deice program 20% YOY. Aircraft Load Agent 2016 - 2020
Lead below wing agent responsible for safe and accurate loading and unloading of aircraft cargo.
• Frequently appointed interim below wing manager on days when no leader was present.
• Designated and assigned team tasks to facilitate prompt arrival and departure of aircraft.
• Supervised outbound international and charter flight departures consisting of 20,000+ lbs of cargo.
• Assisted hiring managers in conducting interviews and making offers of employment. Operations Agent / Gatekeeper 2015 - 2020
Promoted operational efficiency by coordinating aircraft gate assignments, deicing structure, required maintenance, and crew scheduling.
• Prioritized communication with pilots, ACS staff, and flight control.
• Organized aircraft reposition logistics to support a daily schedule of 65 flights.
• Investigated and recorded contributing factors for departure delays.
• Mastered gatekeeper computer program resulting in maximized adaptability to unforeseen itinerary changes.
• Saved company from a $1M DOT fine by making critical coordination decisions during a winter weather irregular operation.
Below Wing Customer Service Agent 2011 - 2016
Served as a valued team member executing efficient transport of luggage from aircraft to baggage claim.
• Educated and acquainted new employees on below wing operations.
• Pursued all available opportunities to learn and engage in each work sector available to ramp employees.
• Evaluated condition of ground service equipment (GSE) in work area, reported issues to maintenance department for repair.
• Inspected aircraft for damage upon arrival, ensuring structural integrity of critical aircraft components.
• Achieved frequent 100% bags to claim daily metric as a transport runner.