SHAMA SHILPI 160********
Email Address - firstname.lastname@example.org MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (B.Tech 4Y)
CAREER OBJECTIVE - To work in an organization where I would be able to utilize my abilities and skills to the best
extent and in the process, add value to the organization and my career.
Year Degree/Exam Institute CGPA/Marks
2020 B.TECH DCRUST 7.8 / 10
2015 AISSCE St. Xavier’s Jr/Sr School 91.4%
2013 AISSE St. Xavier’s Jr/ Sr School 10.00 / 10
• Escorts Limited, Faridabad - June 2019 to August 2019
Rear axle production unit, got to know about trumpet housing and center housing production of farmtrac. My project
was to study the issues of loss in production.
• Ashoka auto industries - June 2018 to July 2018
Assembly unit, manufacturing of small auto parts and their assembly was done. Learnt the working of heavy
machines under prescribed production rate, as well as the whole process of running a plant.
• DCRUST Workshop - June 2017
Training was organized by the college to provide a basic knowledge of tools, machines and manufacturing
• Pursuing the project on simulation and stress analysis of single slider crank mechanism.
• Fabricated a Hybrid Car.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Languages: Hindi, English
• Programming languages: C
• Software: MS Office, Solidworks, Photoshop, AutoCAD
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Training and Placement Coordinator of mechanical engineering department July 2017 – present
• President Elect of ISHRAE group July 2018- June 2019
• NSS Coordinator July 2018- June 2019
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Foundation for excellence scholar from 2016.
• Top ten percentile scholar in class.
• Chegg question and answer expert in mechanical engineering domain.
• Got 1st prize in robotics “catch them all” event in Technova 2018.
• Selected in the top 3 teams from DCRUST, Murthal among 500 entries in robotics workshop organized by IIT
Bombay as a wildcard entry for Techfest in robotics.
• Project was selected for national level in Nation Children Science Congress competition held in Nagaland. Got
the privilege to meet Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam sir.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Second prize in extempore speech competition.
• Painting on “female feticides” got selected during NSS camp.
• Attended a seminar on “digital awareness” by VISAKA in Vigyaan Bhawan.
• Got numerous prizes in speech and debate competitions during school days.
• Got many awards in singing competitions.
!self declaration by the student