Ashley Weaver **** Woodland Dr, Richmond Heights, MO firstname.lastname@example.org
Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX
B.S. in Exercise Physiology May 2015
Advisor: Dr. Frank Wyatt
Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO
M.S. in Human Performance December 2017
Emphasis: Exercise Physiology
Advisor: Dr. Chad Kerksic
Power Up Cycling: Coaching and Cycling Training Facility January 2018 – Current Cycling Coach
• Write individualized coaching/training programs.
• Assign goal specific workouts to non-coaching clients
• Teach skills and techniques related to the sport of cycling
• Observe an athletes’ workout/performance to provide them with feedback.
• Monitor multiple athletes at one given time to ensure they are following their individualized workouts. Washington University Sumers Recreation Center September 2017 – Current Personal Trainer
• Designed personal training programs that addressed specific goals, fitness levels, and injuries/health issues.
• Maintained detailed training records for every workout.
• Ensured clients learned proper exercise form and use of the exercise equipment to guarantee safety. 20 Minutes to Fitness
Personal Trainer November 2015 – November 2019
• Created personal training programs that addressed specific injuries or health issues
• Maintained detailed personal training records for every workout for each client
• Ensured proper form and use of the exercise equipment to guarantee my clients safety throughout the workout
Exercise Physiologist in Cardiac Rehabilitation, Barnes-Jewish Hospital Internship September 2017 – November 2017
• Lead new patient intakes (exercise testing, determine cardiac fitness, gathering information)
• Guide patients through workouts to ensure they were using equipment properly and guarantee safety.
• Appropriately prescribe and progress a patient’s exercise program throughout their rehabilitation
• Obtained patients exercise blood pressures
• Gained knowledge about how to interpret an EKG/rhythm strip Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach, Midwestern State University Internship January 2015 – May 2015
• Assisted the strength and conditioning coaches in coaching, equipment set-up and supervision for the following NCAA sports teams:
● Women's Volleyball, Women's Basketball, Women's Track/Cross Country, Men's/Women's Soccer and
Weaver, A. N., & Kersick, C. M. (2017) Implementing Landmine Single-leg Romanian Deadlift into an athlete’s training program. Strength and Conditioning Journal, 39(1), 85-90.