Antony V L
Email : email@example.com
To contribute to your organization as Logistics & Warehouse Management Professional utilizing my expertise in a staff training and development, shipping and receiving, inventory control, maintenance, customer relations, and business operations. IN BREIF:
Logistics Professional/Operations Management/Warehouse Operations WORK EXPERIENCE:
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai. U.A.E
Duration: October 2012 – Present
• Handling & Supporting warehouse Inbound & Outbound end-to-end operations
• Planning Forecasting and allocating warehouse personals on day to day operations
• Proven professional, adept at prioritizing and completing multiple assignments within strict budgetary/time restrictions and customer/technical specifications
• Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
• Ensure the company’s health and safety policy is adhered to within the work area
• Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area
• Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
• As supporting maintained warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; while planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
• Provides complete product setup, warehouse planning, and shipping/receiving.
• Communicate job expectations and coach employees
• Determine staffing levels and assign workload
• Training and Orientation for New Comers on Warehouse operations.
• Promote good customer relations and portray a positive company image.
• Coordinating with delivery team to hand over the items to customers.
• Taking Leader ship on scheduling inbound Containers.
• Providing induction to new joiners - Company policy and job procedure.
• Responsible for employee all Administration jobs. Antony VL
• Coordination with field staff and warehouse staff.
• Manpower & Equipment’s Handling & allocations
• Feeding information of customer orders into the systems
• Supervising loading and unloading, and quality of packing
• Maintaining KPI reports as per the day-to-day operation
• Target achieving as per the operation load
• Fast receiving process as per the inbound schedule & Inventory Control
• Control & maintain the integrity of stock by conducting perpetual inventory, cycle counts.
• Coordinating with warehouse supervisor as of day today activities EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
• Bachelor Degree in Commerce: Calicut University, Kerala, India
• IATA-FIATA Cargo Introductory Course: Speed Wings Academy for Aviation Services, Kerala, India.
• Higher Secondary Education: St Joseph School, Kerala, India. COMPUTER SKILLS & TRAINING ATTENDED:
• MS-Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Word etc.)
• WMS - PANDA
• First aid & Fire Marshall
• Trained in CIP
• MLC Training on behalf of Hellmann Hr. Department PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Father’s name: Mr. LAZAR PAUL.V.
Date of birth: 30 May 1988
Languages known: English, Malayalam & Hindi.
Visa status: Employment - Jebel Ali Free Zone Visa Notice period: One month
Marital Status: Married
The above-furnished information’s are true to the best of my knowledge and if any reference required will give upon requirement.
Antony V L