Technology Lead– Anusha Thota+91-998*******)
Summary of Experience/Qualifications
Anusha has 11 years of experience in the
development and maintenance of applications
using Microsoft Technologies
She holds a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
She has an extensive experience in the
development of Integration components using C#,
Windows services, WCF, Web API.
Worked with various US and European clients on
offshore as well as onshore.
Languages:- Angular 9, C#, XML, Html, SQL/PLSQL, VB 6.0
Framework and Extensions:- .Net Core, .Net 3.5/4/4.5, Nunits, Xunits, NuGet, Log4net, SeriLog, Entity framework
Database:- SQL Server, Oracle
Tools:- Visual Studio, SQL Server management studio, SQL Server Profiler, Visio, VSS, TFS, Subversion, Git, TeamCity, Toad, Code ReSharper, Confluence, Jira, HPSC, TibcoEMS Administrator
Project Execution Methodologies:- Waterfall, Agile
Technologies:- Asp.Net MVC, Asp.Net Core Web Api, WCF, WPF, Windows services and Windows applications, AAD, Azure Key Vault, Azure App service Professional Background
Anusha is a Technology Lead in Infosys. She has 11+ years of experience which includes DOT NET Web and windows app development, working on different projects. She has good experience in:
• Solution and Application Architecture definition, Design, Development, project management and application performance improvements
• Providing overall leadership to entire team including managing deliverables of all functional leads in an effective manner
• Communicating with internal/external clients to determine specific requirements and expectations; managing client expectations as an indicator of quality
• Creating and managing estimates, project plan, resource allocation and expenses to ensure targets are met
• Following project lifecycle methodologies like waterfall and agile; defined under the process framework; ensured that customer deadlines are met within project budgets.
• Provided technical support to end-users, leveraging broad-based expertise to handle problem identification, diagnosis and resolution
• Stabilized the project through diligent planning and rigor improvements
• Skilled in identifying issues and risks in a timely manner; developed/implemented appropriate mitigation and contingency plans
• Proven track record of delivering quality services without compromising with service standards
• Mentoring and coaching team on different areas; planned and integrated work of multiple teams on a project;
1. Won TCS ‘On The Spot’ award for excellence in Delivery. 2. Received ‘ESOP - Certificate of Recognition’ from Infosys. Degree and Date Institute Major and Specialization Aggregate Percentage B.Tech - Computer
June - 2008
Kakatiya Institute of Technology and
Computer Science 79.12%
Srichaitanya Mahila Kalasala Maths Physics and Chemistry 92% SSC
Shantiniketan High School NA 82%
Utilities – Southwest Gas Mar-2020 - Till Date
Technology: .NET Core, C#, WebAPI, Angular 9 CLI, SQL Server 2017,GIT Roles &Responsibilities:
• Played as Lead and Full Stack Developer role for this project.
• Involved in architecture by coordinate with other teams and different business stakeholders.
• Involved in Low Level Design, Coding and Integration external system and services.
• Designed and developed API services.
• Developed .NET API services Framework and developed API Services.
• Designed and developed various features like logging, exception handling
• Integrated API services with Angular UI
• Responsible for coordinating with onsite team
Utilities – Welsh Water Sep 2016 - Feb 2020
Technology: .NET, C#, VB.Net, VB6, SQL Server, VSS, TFS, GIT, AAD, Azure Key Vault, .NET core, Azure App Service Roles &Responsibilities:
• Played as Lead for maintenance, enhancements and developments in Welsh Water project
• Automated manual health checks – designed and developed a health checks tool where a windows application does the health checks on daily basis and results are saved in database. End users can view the status of these health checks in a web application.
• Worked on migration from VSS to TFS
• Involved in architecture and re-write of a Web Dynpro java-based web application, VB6 components to MVC web application and
• Developed SSIS packages to meet various user needs for data import and transformations.
• Provided technical support to end-users
• Worked along with welsh water architects in identifying key functionalities of existing application, gathering new user requirements from business, requirements prioritization, technology alignments for migrating Telemetry based application from VB6, SQL server to MVC Web application, Azure SQL Server and Power BI
• Responsible for coordinating with offshore team
Utilities – RWE Feb 2014 - Aug 2016
Technology: .NET, C#, SQL Server, GIT
• Played as team member, Sr.Developer in RWE project
• Analyzed requirements, designed and developed Integration layer components in Windows services and WCF for sending Trade Confirmation data from Endur to SAP for a UK based energy trading client. Also, done enhancements and bug fixes to existing business applications developed in C#, Windows services and WCF. Banking Nov 2012 - Jan 2015
Technology: .NET, C#, SQL Server, TFS
• Played as team member, Sr.Developer in a banking domain project
• Analyzed requirements, designed and developed module to handle customer contact information, address and email id’s.
SMB(Small and Medium Business): Developed a module called treatment management for Wellness and Illness Customers.
Market Research : Worked on migration of Sybase to Oracle using SwisSQL tool.