LALITH KUMAR R
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Cell : +91-962*******, Email: email@example.com
• Effectively utilize my skills and work in an organization where culture of freedom and working for Initiatives is ensured, facilitating my contribution through thoughts and action to the company’s Vision and thus achieve self-development by playing a significant role in building the organization. ACADEMIC PROFILE
COURSE INSTITUTION PERCENTAGE
JEPPIAAR INSTITUTE OF
SWAMI VIVEKANANDA MAT HR SEC
SRV BOYS HR SEC SCHOOL,NAMAKKAL.
AREA OF INTEREST
• Power Electronics
• Power Plants Engineering
• Arduino Programming
• PCB designing (KiCad software)
• Internet of Things
• Working as Junior Embedded Engineer at DOT WORLD TECHNOLOGIES from 2nd,Jan 2020 to till date
• Project named “POWER MANAGEMENT IN INTELLIGENT
BUILDINGS BASED ON DAILY DEMAND PREDICTION USING
• Mini project based on “The Automated Door Alarm”. A paper was also presented on this topic in national level project expo TECHNOVANZA2K19
• Mini project based on “Wireless Power Transmission Using Piezoelectric Device”. The paper was also presented on this topic in national level project expo XCALIBUR Season-1 IMPLANT TRAINING AND INTERNSHIP
• Attended implant training for 5 days in BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED (BSNL) and gained some knowledge in implant training in electrical engineering.
• Attended implant training for 5days in CODEBIND TECHNOLOGY and gained some knowledge in embedded systems.
• Attended internship for 2 days in INNOVATE ENGINEERING SOLUTION to gain knowledge in Mat lab (Simulink)
• Smart Worker.
• Eager to learn.
• Leadership qualities.
• Completed a guvi course in Python.
• Strong in KiCad software (Circuit and PCB designing)
• Completed an online course in Introduction to smart grid at NPTL
• Completed course in Arduino which was organized by Jeppiaar Institute of Technology WORKSHOPS
• Attended a workshop on INTERNET OF THINGS, Organized in our campus st
in association with computer society of India held on 1,July 2017.
• Participated one day workshop on HANDS ON EXPERIENCE IN 3D PRINTING on 19,Sep 2017 in Our College.
• Writing stories, poetries and film direction
• Playing chess, cricket
• Event coordinator in our college symposium ELIXIR2K18.
• Participated in IEEE non-technical event and got 3rd place on 10th,Jan 2018
• Awarded a punctuality certificate in 1st year for 100 % attendance
• Participated in college event on engineer’s day in poster designing competition
• Directed the short films named Irul,Choco & Magazine also posted in YouTube CO CURRICULAR
• Attended a IEEE event conducted by IEEE student branch SPAC 2K19 on 11th,mar 2019.
• Participated in entrepreneur event ENANTRA 2K19 organized by Anna university ceg campus event named pitch on the wheel and got 3rd place through the speaking skill PERSONAL DETAILS
Father’s Name : N. Ramesh Kumar
Date of birth : June 11,1999
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : English, Tamil
I hereby declare that the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
LALITH KUMAR R