BA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
BA IN PURE MATHEMATICS
MINOR IN CREATIVE WRITING
Grad. May 2023 Berkeley, CA
Cum. GPA: 3.82 / 4.0
FREMONT HIGH SCHOOL
Grad. June 2019 Sunnyvale, CA
CS61b - Data Structures
CS61c - Machine Structures
CS70 - Discrete Mathematics and
Data 100 - Principles and Techniques of
Math 110 - Linear Algebra
Math 113 - Abstract Algebra
EE 16a - Intro to Circuits
Python • Java • Swift
C++ • C • HTML/CSS •
pandas • NumPy/SciPy • React
Native • Bootstrap • Flask • Django
Node.js • MongoDB • SQLite
Google Cloud Services• Git
SolidWorks • Tableau • LaTeX
Unity 3D • Firebase • Autodesk Maya
CAL COVID-19 RESEARCH RESEARCHER/MODEL DEVELOPER March 2020 - April 2020
• Worked with professor Eric Friedman to create models for the spread of COVID-19 and simulate different prevention policies in the hopes of creating policy proposals regarding the curbing of outbreak
• Speciﬁcally looked at nursing home care strategies and COVID-19 spread among the elderly.
• Used NetworkX and Numba to create high speed Python models that take into consideration different prevention policies such as social distancing, contact tracing, and pool testing.
• Project can be found at https://github.com/calcovidresearch/ ART OF PROBLEM SOLVING TEACHING ASSISTANT/ GRADER May 2020 - Present
• Work as a teaching assistant in multiple AoPS classes, helping students from elementary to high school.
• Give detailed feedback on proofs for homework problems from Prealgebra to Calculus classes.
XR @ BERKELEY GAME DEVELOPER
December 2019 – Present Berkeley, CA
• Built a Pokemon-style VR game where players give voice commands to an in-game battle pet to attack enemy monster using Unity, Maya, and Google Cloud Voice Recognition
• Currently working on project to simulating animal swarming/ﬂocking in Augmented Reality with the end goal being able to simulate butterﬂy and starling swarm dynamics.
• Built a fully functional paper trading workstation using the Yahoo Finance API and a web scraper. Current version supports the paper trading of short, long, and option positions, using real time data and a Fourier Series Decomposition tool to analyze stock trends. More tools to come.
• Built a web application using Flask, Bootstrap, and SQLite that serves as a
”smart” journal. Users can create an account and make journal entries and JournalBot analyzes the entries using Google Cloud’s NLP API to deliver analytics on the user’s mood.