HAZEL JOYCE LLANES RAYO
Address: ** ****** **. *** *******, Pasong tamo Diliman
Mobile no. +639-**-***-****
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledgeable in information technology professional seeking to contribute training and acquired skills within a role. Skilled in providing customer and end-user help desk support. Easily identifies and resolves technical issues and concerns. Experienced Monitoring Engineer with skills in Solarwinds and Centreon, troubleshooting, process management and customer service. ITIL 4 Certified. WORK EXPERIENCE
Helpdesk Support August 15, 2016-September 01,2017 Pointwest Innovations Corporation
Provided customer service on supported applications and systems in the production, operation, distribution and maintenance stages.
Answered client inquiries in person, email and via telephone concerning systems and network operations.
Escalated issues to the proper service owner associate when necessary and followed up on any escalated issues, all within a timely manner
Setting the priority for resolving incidents based on impact and urgency
Act as the single point of contact between users and Infrastructure Support Services
Communicated thoroughly with client representatives and customers, enabling effective information exchange and efficient process management
Documented all inquiry activities in the appropriate reporting system
Monitoring of Network monitoring tools.
Validates the alert and escalate to appropriate Infrastructure technician to have the issue investigated further.
Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information to identify and define project requirements under Infrastructure services.
Experience in Root cause Analysis and Change Advisory board facilitator. Junior GOC (Global Operation Center) Engineer September 05,2017- Present CEVA Logistics
Performs task related to monitoring Centreon; to report outages to affected teams and run reports as requested; models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
• Provides day to day Run and Maintain and Project Development activities, system upgrades and compliance for Centreon; liaises with other teams providing support for complimenting products and those directly or indirectly underpinning the CEVA environment.
• Responsible for Centreon tasks related to monitoring of host systems and related devices.
• Informing appropriate teams of any systems issues or outages and ensure high quality systems.
• Administrator tasks of Centreon and associated modules.
• Provide technical support to ensure monitoring performance.
• Maintain documentations for installation, configuration and maintenance of systems.
• Monitor Centreon activity to ensure optimum uptime and performance in a proactive manner.
• Perform implementation and upgrades of monitoring tools.
• Research and development of new tools and modules.
• Provide on-call 24/7 support when needed.
• Working with other teams to ensure data and accuracy and relevance.
• Maintaining Centreon and maintain latest upgrades.
• Creating policies and procedures; determine and recommend potential enhancements.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Centreon Monitoring Skills:
• Adding Nodes on Webconsole / Adding and Deleting User Account and Check and Countercheck Nodes Added.
• Managing “Active Directory” Users and Computers, Search, Unlock, Reset Password, Checking Computers under AD DSA.
• Removing Resource from Monitoring Webconsole
• Creating an Alert for Memory Alert / Interface Alert and Temperature Alert under Webconsole.
• Multiple RDP Access via mRemoteNG for faster and multiple access each server and poller.
Experience in Solarwinds Monitoring tool before the Centreon with almost the same role experience.
Active Directory- build user network profiles, reset passwords, unlock accounts, etc.
L1 Troubleshooting for Network Concerns (can perform ping test & Trace route)
Practical experience with computer assembly and disassembly
Experience with (Solarwinds and Centreon Monitoring Tool)
Experienced with GLPI and OTRS Ticketing tool
Knowledgeable Cisco Networking Fundamentals
Basic Linux Commands
TRAININGS & CERTIFICATES
(February 2016, NEU, Quezon City)
Grammar Crash Course
(October 17, 2016, Pointwest Innovations Corporation) Customer Service Excellence Workshop
(November, 2016, Pointwest Innovations Corporation) CCNA Training
(December 2016, Pointwest Innovations Corporation) ITIL 4 FOUNDATION CERTIFICATE IN SERVICE MANAGEMENT
(July 14, 2019, via PeopleCert)
NEW ERA UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Communications Engineering
#9 Central Ave. Diliman, Quezon City
ACADEMIA DE SAN LORENZO
Tialo Sto. Cristo, San Jose del Monte Bulacan
June 2007-March 2011
San Mateo Elementary School
San Mateo, Norzagaray, Bulacan
June 2000-March 2007
Date of birth: January 08, 1996
Place of birth: Norzagaray, Bulacan
Civil Status: Single
Religion: IGLESIA NI CRISTO