BHAVANA KANUKUNTLA Phone-No: +1-512-***-****
Whitehouse Station, New Jersey. Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhavana-reddy/ GitHub: https://github.com/kbhavanareddy
• Strong Experience in building end to end web applications using MEAN stack with AngularJS, Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8, MongoDB, React.js, Express.JS, Node.JS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, SASS, SCSS.
• Experienced in validating forms using both Angular Template Driven and Reactive forms.
• Strong Knowledge in developing MERN Stack applications using React.js for creating interactive UI's using virtual DOM, JSX, state, props and redux actions, reducers, store. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Chubb, New Jersey.
Frontend Developer January 2020 to Present
• Develop new user interface screens depending on business requirements using React JS, HTML 5, CSS 3, AngularJS and other Microsoft technologies
• Developed Single Page Application(SPA) using React JS framework that communicate with back-end via RESTful API.
• Used Lifecycle hook methods to initialize new instances, initiate change detection when needed, respond to updates during change detection.
• Worked on state, specs, props and events to create interactive React JS components.
• Utilized React-Router to create Dynamic Routing.
• Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
• Created and used Reducers that received Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
• Worked with React Flux architecture and Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
• Used React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
• Involved in creating interactive UI's using React Native concepts, JSX.
• Implemented rich functions in various pages: form validation, crud, grid list, search, sort, pagination, multi- selection, advanced/custom directives, authentication, unit tests etc.
• Develop responsive web pages using CSS pre-processors, Bootstrap, Flexbox and for Cross Browser Web Development.
• Created Effects to describe the source of dispatched actions and dispatching an action on success with corresponding payload.
• Develop and maintain partial web pages, asynchronous request handling, AJAX calls.
• Used middleware-end Node JS, Express, MongoDB and Mongoose to provide RESTful API.
• Develop global functionalities for exception handling and error handling.
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, and NPM.
• Involve in analyzing and fixing defects identified in the SCI market place integrations.
• Use Jenkins to deploy the web application is various environments such as DEV, SIT, STAGE, UAT, PRD etc.
• Capture business and application requirements and Document functional requirements and operations
(technical details, data manipulation and processing etc.)
• Create design documents for defining process, Quality and Information analyzer jobs.
• Identify low performance jobs and rewrite/redesign to improve performance.
• Conduct review meetings with the concerned development and support teams on daily assignments, management of Development and testing tasks.
Marsh McLennan Companies, Arizona.
Frontend Developer November 2018 to January 2020
• Developed Single Page Application(SPA) using Angular 6 and updated the application with new features of Angular 7 framework.
• Integrated authentication into the angular application with OKTA and JSON Web tokens.
• Made use of AuthGuard services to develop user authority checking module.
• Implemented Route guards and OKTA Auth guards to validate the requests.
• Built the application using angular classes and life cycle hooks to maintain the data present in each view.
• Implemented Http-Interceptor for securing the outgoing http requests by attaching AUTH Tokens.
• Setting up the users and certifying the users based on their roles and access permissions.
• Used NPM for installing required node modules such as Drag and Drop, PrimeNG, font-awesome and other published Angular NPM modules.
• Created tables, services, templates, directives for reusability and dependency injection to create SPA.
• Created and Validated the forms using Reactive Forms.
• Implemented workflow stages for the authorized users and Tracking every step of user activity on daily basis.
• Implemented @Input/@Output decorators and Subject for components communication.
• Implemented Version Comparison feature to compare the previous data and present data.
• Used @ngrx/store for maintain the state of the application and @ngrx/store-devtools - Enables debugging with Chrome Redux plugin.
• Cooperating with the backend developers in the process of building the RESTful API’S.
• Involved in creating RESTful web APIs using node JS and Express JS.
• Developed enhancements to MongoDB architecture to improve performance and scalability.
• Made responsive web pages using Media Queries and Bootstrap3 and Bootstrap4 for styling mobile applications.
• Utilized Jasmine and Karma to build and test the application.
• Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and tested the application on browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera.
• Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity and improve communication and BitBucket as version control.
• Supported in Level 3 Production to fix an issue by code changes and participates in the build and release management activities.
• Taking an active role in structuring single page application to make them easy to maintain and ensure they are highly modularized.
Marlabs, New Jersey.
Software Developer July 2018 to November 2018
• Developed a MEAN Stack application using Angular 4 where user can Search and Post a job.
• Implemented the token-based authentication using JSON Web Tokens and Route guards to validate the request to the users with invalid/expired JSON web token.
• Utilized Observables to consume RESTFUL API to fetch data in JSON format.
• Created server-side code with Node.js and used Mongoose on MongoDB to create schema-based structure. Product Page Design
• Developed a MEAN Stack application which displays the products and product details using Angular 2.
• Implemented Angular 2 concepts like Pipes, filters, RouterModule, Reactive forms, @Input/@Output variables, Directives and implemented lazy loading to improve application performance.
• Created RESTFUL Services using Node.js and Express.js Framework to set up the middleware. UI Developer, Valmore Marketing Services LLP, India. August 2015 to May 2016
• Developed the front-end applications for the colleges to connect and campus communication with day to day academic activities using Angular JS framework.
• Worked on different Angular JS concepts like Controllers, Services, Custom Directives, forms, Http Request, filters for formatting the data and routers for navigating between the pages.
• Used Node.js as backend server for fetching the data and made use of Mongoose JS for connectivity with MongoDB database.
• Developed responsive web application using CSS3 Media Queries and Bootstrap.
• Used JIRA for Bug tracking and GIT as version control.
• Followed SCRUM Agile methodology that includes iterative application development, backlog grooming, standup meetings, bi-weekly sprints.
Research Assistant, TKR College of Engineering & Technology, India. August 2014 to May 2015
• Developed the web application for Student Management System to maintain the student records.
• Utilized jQuery concepts for DOM (Document Model Object) manipulation, event handling, progress bar, modal popups, Datepicker and making http request using AJAX.
• Coded Java Script for page functionality and Pop up Screens and written functions to save user selected form.
• Made Responsive Web Design using HTML4 and CSS3 Media queries for device compatibility. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Frameworks: Node JS, Angular JS 1x, Angular JS 2/4/5/6, Test Driven Development - Jasmine & karma.
• Databases: PL/SQL(oracle), MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB.
• IDE &Tools: Notepad++, Eclipse, Edit Plus, Visual Studio Code, sublime, JIRA-Bug Tracking.
• Debugging tools: Chrome Developer Tools, Firebug.
• Version Control: GIT, SVN, Bitbucket.
• Build Tools: Jenkins.
Master of science in Computer and Information Science, Southern Arkansas University. GPA:3.8 Relevant Courses: Web Tech Server & Software, Web Programming. May2018 Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology. GPA:3.5 TKR College of Engineering & Technology. May2015