Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and versatile customer service professional. Strong creativity and talent in delivering practical solutions, and works well in team environment while assuming leadership roles. Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and goal-oriented to succeed. Fast learner and a good understanding of basic technology.
Previous Work History
Scottsdale Surgical Arts- Oral Surgery Assistant/Front Office
Feb 2018- March 2020
● Scheduling appointments.
● Answering calls and managing patient flow.
● Verifying coverage with insurance companies
● Handle cash flow on daily basis.
● Assist in dental surgery rooms for procedures including IV sedation.
Discount Dental, Phoenix - Dental Assistant
Feb-2015- March 2020
● Scheduling appointments and procedures
● Answering calls with questions on pricing
● Verifying coverage with Insurance companies
● collecting all co-payments
● Handle cash flow on daily basis
● Assist in dental exam room for procedures
Jimmy Johns, Tempe – Cashier & Assistant Manager
August 2011-August 2016
● Consistently providing fast and efficient customer service to all guest.
● Answer incoming calls for bulk orders
● Processes daily invoice for next day inventory
● Responsibility to pen and close store on scheduled days
● Run daily bank deposits and updating financial records
Anthem College-Bryman School of Arizona, Phoenix - Dental Assistant Diploma July 2013 - June 2014
Betty H Fairfax High School, Phoenix - High School Diploma--August 2007 - May 2011